• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Mobile - Denver Crypto Tour

UndocumentedHuman

We are planning our next tour in the Dash Mobile! Now that she's branded, it's time to get on the road!

Our mission: To spread information and awareness of Dash to the crypto network in Colorado.

Our family uses crypto currencies for most services and products we purchase. Creating www.AgoristMarketplace.com has connected me with many people who accept alternative currencies. Most of them over the years have decided to accept Bitcoin. For Bitcoin users, Dash's learning curve is much less difficult, then teaching someone who is new to the technology. Therefore I plan to help the Agorists and others I have done business with, incorporate accepting Dash at their Agorist Businesses. We will be touring Colorado and have organized some events with local groups who are interested in decentralization.

Proposal:
1. Dash Mobile at Liberty on the Rocks CO. Oct 19th Speech and Q and A will be provided in separate video on YouTube channel.
Cost: $50 Value: $200
2. Dash Mobile at Crypto Cannabis Conference. Oct 21-22
Park Dash Mobile on Public Street. Although I am aware of some animosity the organizer has towards anything not Bitcoin. I am an activist and I believe this an opportunity to non violently protest of sorts/educate from afar. Our local friends Jay and Sara are willing to join us, and if positive outcomes arise we will document. Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode.
3. Dash sponsored costume contest at the Liberty Lodge. Oct 31st
We will give away a first, second and third prize to the best Halloween costumes! Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode.
Third place $25
Second place $50
First place $100

Cost: $300 Value $600
4. Dash Mobile meets "We are Change" TBD Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode. Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode.
5. Dash Mobile meets Amagi Metals.We plan to visit Amagi Metals, they are already accepting Dash. I would like to know how they are promoting the use of it, as well as their experience with crypto currencies. This interview is subject to change, as I have not yet verified with Anthem Blanchard the visit. I am organizing with Jillian Batty. Also the owner of Stateless Sweets. Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode.
Cost: $50 Value $200
6. Dash Mobile with Joby Weeks. We will be staying at Joby Weeks House for some of our duration. Joby has been traveling all over the world. Sailing around. We are looking forward to hearing his experiences and getting to share them in our video. Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode.
Cost: $0 Value: $400
7. Dash Mobile meets Farmers. Jay Noone and Sarah will help us teach Farmers/Agorists how to accept Dash. Jay and Sara are part of the liberty community. They are part of a large network of individuals who live alternatively. Jay also works with Suns of Liberty mint. We are looking to expand our tribe and help the community further transition into a more decentralized life, by accepting Dash. Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode.
Cost $50 Value: $200
8. Flyer/Litterature: All stops along the way will be left with cross promotion flyer Jackalope and Dash. This also may vary with an Agorist Marketplace/Dash promotional flyer. We will also target bulletin boards, as this is a great way to reach locals of areas. Documentation video provided on YouTube Channel in normal episode.
9. Dash Advertisement on Agorist Marketplace for 6 months.
Cost: $600 Value:$600

Travel Expenses:
Gas/Propane: $800
Other: $400
Cost: $1200 Value $1200

Total Cost: $2400
Total Value: $4000

All videos are released subsequently. Including the upcoming Jackalope video, which showcases the Dash sponsorship.
As well as my personal speech. Now that the Bitcoin.com bus videos are finally out! Colorado Crypto Tour Details will be featured on the www.undocumentedhuman.com Website. As well as we will have a Facebook event on the Undocumented Human Page created for this tour. Up to date content can be found on the Dash slackchat #dashmobile. Instagram: @EarthPermit Twitter: @EarthPermit and also #trailofanarchy on Telegram.

This year we have done a fair bit of traveling. Starting with our journey to retrofit the Bitcoin.com bus in Austin, Texas. To get the Blush Family to Jackalope. Then we traveled to Alabama for our first Rethinking Everything Conference. I gave a short speech, and we debuted the Dash Mobile, even though there was a non crowd, we got great footage of the debut. We then continued to debut the Dash Mobile as we traveled from Alabama back to Arizona, making stops along the way. Including a mini tour of Houston, and then Austin, where I spoke at the 10th anniversary of Brave New Books.

I have had positive outcomes paying Dash to Agorists I have done business with in the past. I believe it is
important to help Agorists continue decentralizing their lives. Recently I asked to pay Singing Tall Grass in Dash, and she is willing to accept it.

I'd like to help free more families financially. I would like to encourage people to have a different mindset. A mindset where I don't hear "that's just the way things are". I believe we make things what they are, by creating new technologies that give us more choices. We'd love to continue spreading the message of Dash. Please support us on this journey.

Bonus: I have updated the Jackalope website to include a special page for dash.org This page shows the various speeches that were given on the Dash Stage at the Jackalope Freedom Festival. More Jackalope Content to come. As well as the retrofit of the Dash Mobile! Here

Disclaimer: I have spoken to organizer of crypto cannabis event. He is aware the Dash Mobile is our home/vehicle. He has strongly urged we park at Joby Weeks and taxi in. Brian may attend with Industry pass. But it's still in discussion. Either way we will be available there with literature for those who see us and come visit.

Suggestions, Additions, Comment Below. Thanks for your time.

Proposal: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dashmobile-CO-tour

Last edited:
Back