• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash mining...useful or not

SUDHIR

Good afternoon friends. I am new to dash. i ordered 2 units of d3 from bitmain and expect them to be with me by nov end (cross my fingers for customs clearance). I remember having watched coinwarz calculator and it was then (around 60days back) showing reasonable reward for mining dash. Now the reward has tumbled so low that im afraid. Kindly tell me:
1.) Since i have not been following dash coin for much long time. What happened during this time gap of last 60days that the mining incentive fell so low. Whether more hardware was sold and demand tumbled or what ?

2.)Now that the reward is low, i have 2 options a.)to start mining even with low margin and wait for prices to get better b.)dispose off the machine at throwaway price and book the loss.

Since this is my first attempt at mining, i do not want to be a loser. I have big future plans for mining btc and other currencies and by losing money in my maiden attempt will be disheartening. Still, what points i should have reconsidered which made me do this mistake and which i should take care second time.
Awaiting reply

sudhir
[email protected]
whatsapp: 09815257550

Good afternoon friends. I am new to dash. i ordered 2 units of d3 from bitmain and expect them to be with me by nov end (cross my fingers for customs clearance). I remember having watched coinwarz calculator and it was then (around 60days back) showing reasonable reward for mining dash. Now the reward has tumbled so low that im afraid. Kindly tell me:
1.) Since i have not been following dash coin for much long time. What happened during this time gap of last 60days that the mining incentive fell so low. Whether more hardware was sold and demand tumbled or what ?

2.)Now that the reward is low, i have 2 options a.)to start mining even with low margin and wait for prices to get better b.)dispose off the machine at throwaway price and book the loss.

Since this is my first attempt at mining, i do not want to be a loser. I have big future plans for mining btc and other currencies and by losing money in my maiden attempt will be disheartening. Still, what points i should have reconsidered which made me do this mistake and which i should take care second time.
Awaiting reply

sudhir
[email protected]

The stuff you wrote, is the problem everyone is currently having with D3 miner. 2 Units is really sweet - For me personal - I'll mine Dash and hold. Depending on your energy pirce, I would mine until you make loss, then stop. If you sell now the loss is save, if you mine you might have a bit of a chance that dash will go up again... it's simple

It realy depends where do you live.

Eg. In India or China it's super cheap. But in denmark it's 5x higher! Hard to be specific without knowing your situation.

Awaiting reply

sudhir
[email protected]

it's very disheartening in my eyes. When the pre orders were made, the profits were so astounding that there was a huge rush to purchase them. Since that point, the values have plummeted and by my recent calculations, I will be mining at a loss. I know the secondary market such as Ebay is filled with people taking almost anything for them as they seem to be highly over sold by bitmain. One thing you may want to consider.. A friend of mine.. he mined litecoin for years at a loss and then made a fortune when the price took off. So you never know.

Back