• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Miner Build utilizing Dashminer

tuppydog

Hi everyone, I had posted this last year, and I've (am) sick. So please excuse my slow speech. With ASICs coming out, this may not be the most economical way to mine Dash, but you could also mine any coin with this. I posted this before, but Dailymotion pulled it for some reason. I hope it stays, please check it out, and if anyone has any questions about mining, I'd be more than happy to help out! I love doing this, and have built about 10 of them now, and I have a great design now, it's just I'm only able to do so much. Sorry Sub, I've been out of commission, and anyone I haven't contacted. Miners are not all just money grubbing people, but some of us do this just for the love of electronics. Thank you all, Dash forever...!!!

hey, tuppydog, very clean build there. i like that you got your daughter involved in the building process too.
i'm mining ether with a 5 x r9 290x rig atm, using almost the same chassis as yours.
i decided to give dash a try with an asic miner from ibelink, though i think i was better off building a second gpu rig.

hey, tuppydog, very clean build there. i like that you got your daughter involved in the building process too.
i'm mining ether with a 5 x r9 290x rig atm, using almost the same chassis as yours.
i decided to give dash a try with an asic miner from ibelink, though i think i was better off building a second gpu rig.

Very cool, I highly recommend the R9 290X, you can't get much better than that! I just built 2 new rigs with 5 290x's, but with a different board (ASRock anniversary z97) and with Corsair PS's. Actually got the Z97 from a person that reviewed it online for 40 dollars, it is much better than the H81 BTC in my opinion (I mean WAY better and has 6 PCI slots). There is another chassis out there that is even better, it's called the KADA 6.1 and you can find it on ebay. (It's pretty expensive, but you get all of the extender cables, and it just works awesome!). Anyway, great to meet you....!

Back