• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash MEXICO

¿Do you want to see DASH FOOD project realized?

• Yes

• i dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dash Mexico DF

13879274_10210118154931224_8926268584131827434_n.jpg

36626629_1775502715868659_4255472237034864640_n.png

Hola mi nombre es Gerson leal soy ingeniero de seguridad laboral y tengo un emprendimiento en el area de comida con un puesto de comida latina en la ciudad y pronto aceptaremos DASH y promocionaremos la moneda y haremos propuestas referente a el turismo culinario que es bastante extenso en mexico.

No es po nada que cuando se piensa en Mexico se piensa en picante y tacos jajaja , la comida aqui es muy buena como lo era en Venezuela de donde soy , especificamente la ISLA DE MARGARITA, que tiene una gastronomia increiblemente amplia.

DASHFOOD es un proyecto enfocado a hacer una red de negocios de comida que aceten DASH y tenga una APP para pedidos pagados solo por DASH y así promocionar mas la moneda como metodo de pago eficiente.

quedo a la orden de las personas que esten en mexico para trabajar .
pronto haremos el primero meetup

saludos.

Hello my name is Gerson loyal I am an occupational safety engineer and I have an enterprise in the area of comity with a Latino community position in the city and will soon accept DASH and we will promote the currency and we will make proposals regarding the culinary tourism that is quite extensive in Mexico.

It is not at all that when you think of Mexico you think of spicy and tacos hahaha, the food here is very good as it was in Venezuela where I am from, specifically the ISLA DE MARGARITA, which has an incredibly wide gastronomy.

DASHFOOD is a project focused on making a food business network that achieves DASH and has an APP for orders paid only by DASH and thus promote more currency as an efficient payment method.

I am at the service of people who are in Mexico to work.
soon we will do the first meetup

Greetings.

PRONTO SUBIRÉ MAS ACTUALIZACIONES EL MEETUP Y LA PROPUESTA.

SOON I WILL UPLOAD MORE UPDATES THE MEETUP AND THE PROPOSAL.

Last edited:
Back