• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

serggom

Some time ago I sent 5.34541111 DSH to Poloniex for trading. Some time later my laptop was stolen and I had no access to Poloniex. Time passed and I ended up forgetting. I recently remembered that I had an active account at Poloniex and had a net balance of 5.34541111, but the wallet is blocked. I contacted Poloniex support and they reported that Dascoins are stored in a file and cannot be withdrawn. The cryptocurrency is mine and I can't cash it out. That way I want to know if there is a way or not to withdraw or prevent Poloniex from using my Dashcoins, This to me is theft. I have the transaction hash and the date.

Thanks

Some time ago I sent 5.34541111 DSH to Poloniex for trading. Some time later my laptop was stolen and I had no access to Poloniex. Time passed and I ended up forgetting. I recently remembered that I had an active account at Poloniex and had a net balance of 5.34541111, but the wallet is blocked. I contacted Poloniex support and they reported that Dascoins are stored in a file and cannot be withdrawn. The cryptocurrency is mine and I can't cash it out. That way I want to know if there is a way or not to withdraw or prevent Poloniex from using my Dashcoins, This to me is theft. I have the transaction hash and the date.

Thanks

Dashcoin (DSH) is not the same as Dash and has been delisted from exchanges a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back