• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Lara Venezuela: Presenting BITCORPVE.COM, DASH MAN and more projects

¿you want to see dashman around the world in comics?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juan Baró

34429361_1733504983401766_8831682207849381888_n.png

35404360_1745561335529464_7257624097419427840_n.png

34318062_1733507786734819_8661534183610384384_n.jpg

(In the National meeting of economics students with Lorenzo Mendoza President of Empresas Polar) (Soon gonna use dash ;) )

34319510_1733507790068152_3010836885552496640_n.jpg

Me now

Hi, am Juan Baró https://www.facebook.com/Bitbaro
Am Economics student of UCLA Venezuela, 4 Years trading experience
Founder of student movement UCLA ACTIVA
https://www.facebook.com/uclaactiva/
Co-Founder of DASH LARA
Now am in Spain making contacts, bussines and soon go back to Venezuela to work with alastria.io and aragon.one to expand blockchain to AMERICA
i am CEO and cofunder of www.bitcorpve.com https://www.facebook.com/BitcorpVE/ https://www.instagram.com/bitcorpve/
a company dedicated to:

1- Create services with the blockchains networks and make it usefull in real life process.

2- Bitcorp Academy: We have some courses with university support and certificate in process, we have now officialy courses in UCLA Venezuela about criptocurrencies.(flyer in bottom)

3- Financial Advisory: We help people to enter to the cryptoworld to invest and escape from the economic crisis thanks to the tecnology with our team of econmics advisors and capital managers.

4- Development: We have many projects about banking apps and other services for real networks in Venezuela and we want to make dash de digital cash of our services(we describe it later in other posts)

5- Bitcorp dash payments: DASHNOMINEE : We make payments with our partners, sources, workers with dash, we want to copy the model to other companys universitys etc with a plataform we are developing.

6- Artistic design: We are working with our charcater BITMAN to make videos and images of comics about cryptocurrencies blockchain and the future, for the young people in the schools, we want to create the material for free and put it online in many languages for the use of all the dash network. because we was working about create a DASHMAN

DASHMAN: character for comics, is a superheroe ultrafast and have the dash powers and use it in the real life getting advantages and teaching people.

WE WANT TO HEAR OPINIONS ABOUT HOW THE CHARACTER HAVE TO BE:

34134453_10215811519538191_472342996927381504_n.png
34065915_10215801674612074_4246578545175822336_n.png
34176284_10215797049536450_488081728489914368_n.png
33807325_10215785885937367_1543483552509722624_n.png
33902770_10215785883457305_8574594854309330944_n.png

DASH LARA VENEZUELA:
1200px-Lara_in_Venezuela.svg.png

• Total 2,204,052 hab.
• Density 96,5 hab/km²
PIB
• Total
US$ 19.886 mill
• PIB per cápita US$ 10.303 mil
Límits
Nort: Falcón
South: Portuguesa, Trujillo
East: Yaracuy, Cojedes
west: Zulia

We want to make a team in this city in this state with 2.2 MILLION PEOPLE aprox and more than 10 UNIVERSITY , we have a big team of developers, economics, marketing, networks ,alliances with all the university network and social organizations.
we want to use the state that is famous in Venezuela for brand testing, the people says that if works in Lara Barquisimeto, works in all Venezuela.
Barquisimeto has the bigger major market of Venezuela and we have the goverment contacs of all kind to make dash help to the economi of the country from the center of the production, Caracas is just political capital, the economy is n the center of Venezuela

DASH UNIVERSITY: BETA VERSION IN LARA BARQUISIMETO CITY

DASH University Project
The present initiative consists of using the benefits of the DASH cryptocurrency to implement it in Venezuelan universities. The pilot plan will be initiated at the Lisandro Alvarado Western Center University (UCLA) where it will seek to completely transform the payment system within it (Scholarships, Transportation, Dining Providers, Employee Nominee). In addition, the use of the DASH tool and publicize all the benefits generated by the creation of a diploma and an option taught by experts in the area of cryptocurrencies.
First Phase (UCLA)
-Advertising campaign to publicize the project within the university.
-Development of a university platform for the allocation of DASH portfolios for all members of UCLA.
-Structuring program that will be taught in elections and diploma.
-Red of partners of the university where all the providers pay and receive payment in DASH for the university platform that was created.
-Development of research and university projects of the hand of students and students of the UCLA mainly based on DASH and that the investigations and projects are carried out in the different communities of the city.
-Creation of the program of elections for student excellence that is paid in DASH with the platform.
-Creation of volunteering DASH University (use student movements).
Second Phase (Universities of Lara)
-Creation of interuniversity alliances with the universities of Lara State.
-Implementation of the platform developed at UCLA in the different universities, which allows to cover more spaces and add more users.
- After being in all the universities of Lara expand the communities of the State. So that we have presence in as many places as possible.
Third Phase (Universities of Venezuela)

we have other projects but we cannot reveal it now, but we want to change the banking system in Venezuela and use dash.
We have with bitcorp a network of 100 people aprox in the first places where are living thousands of venezuelan and we want to usea dash to move the money in the famililys in and out Venezuela

I want to start the dash spain and other nodes in the cities and include venezuelans for make the link between continents

we want to have some feedback and the rest of the team gonna be here in this tread and others created by them.

This month we have a conference with dashyouth 7 jun in the UCLA in BITCORP event.
and the we gonna start to work with dash venezuela and help to grow more the comunity.

DASH YOUTH WORKING WITH US
MARCO ROSALES https://www.instagram.com/dashyouthve/
https://www.instagram.com/dash_venezuela
BITCORP co-funder Economist Liliana Ferreira
Expert in blockchain and ethereum developer Francisco Palm
Aaron Oloms RILcoin and DASH advisor
34321055_1733531840065747_4764829940724006912_n.jpg

34457571_1733531680065763_7877253093568544768_n.jpg

7 JUNE EVENT IN THE UCLA FOR 500 PEOPLE

34397553_1733531716732426_3597612942415101952_n.jpg

Our first course with certificate UCLA with Economist Liliana Ferreira Co-funder BITCORP and co-funder DASHLARA and soon member of DASH Venezuela

34383736_1733531390065792_4915070727121534976_n.jpg

The student movement for beta version of dash university we gonna post all the proposal amplified later.

34341831_1733531376732460_2129797964812517376_n.jpg

A Venezuelan entrepeneur of Bitcorp in Argentina we want to make later a criptocoffee

waiting for your comments. to makethe first sucesfull proposal.

Last edited:
greetings to the community, I think it is a very good proposal to start the integration of DASH at that level, this will bring very good benefits to both students and staff that is immersed in it, will also expand the DASH concept elsewhere of the Venezuelan territory being thus much more beneficial for DASH that will be announced in another region of Latin America with much force. I agree with this proposal, my vote is YES.

Hello, thank you for your interest in the Dash community. These are some interesting character designs and can be great for getting the attention of different demographics. I notice you list a number of different plans and strategies you intend to employ for educating people about Dash. Could you go in to more detail about how you plan on carrying out these education events? Do you have any ideas about the number of people you'll be expecting, the size of your team, general ideas of costs, etc? We're funding a number of different projects in Venezuela, but nearly all of them have very thorough plans and budgets laid out, which helps us evaluate whether or not a project is worth further consideration. I see a lot of interesting, big ideas, but to move forward we'll have to understand more about the specifics and logistics of your projects, and I'd recommend starting out with some smaller efforts to gauge the interest in your local area before expanding to larger ones. It seems that's the direction you intend to take this project--as a test case--but I wanted to clarify that part. The more specific you can be about the nature, scope, costs, and logistics of your project, the better feedback we can give you.

Also, I've seen a lot of your posts around recently. Please refrain from posting links to your project in other projects when it isn't relevant. This is considered "spamming," and will only harm the reputation of your project in the long-term.

Hello, thank you for your interest in the Dash community. These are some interesting character designs and can be great for getting the attention of different demographics. I notice you list a number of different plans and strategies you intend to employ for educating people about Dash. Could you go in to more detail about how you plan on carrying out these education events? Do you have any ideas about the number of people you'll be expecting, the size of your team, general ideas of costs, etc? We're funding a number of different projects in Venezuela, but nearly all of them have very thorough plans and budgets laid out, which helps us evaluate whether or not a project is worth further consideration. I see a lot of interesting, big ideas, but to move forward we'll have to understand more about the specifics and logistics of your projects, and I'd recommend starting out with some smaller efforts to gauge the interest in your local area before expanding to larger ones. It seems that's the direction you intend to take this project--as a test case--but I wanted to clarify that part. The more specific you can be about the nature, scope, costs, and logistics of your project, the better feedback we can give you.

Also, I've seen a lot of your posts around recently. Please refrain from posting links to your project in other projects when it isn't relevant. This is considered "spamming," and will only harm the reputation of your project in the long-term.
Thnks for the feedback, yes i moderate number of post.
this is just a presentation and other team gonna introduce here soon.
our plan is copy all the good work in Venezuela and improve it with all our profesional resources that we will describe later,
and we want to spread the work in al latin ameria for this 2018 2019 .
we gonna present all the plan and projections we have a team arund 80 people in latin america and most of them economics students, argentina,chile,paraguay,uruguay,colombia,peru,ecuador,bolivia,panama, repdominicana, costa rica, mexico españa. we are just starting, we think dash is the best cryptocurrency for be a digital cash, BTC and ETH and other have other functions.

I made this some moons ago... pretty funny.
TzOsesC.png

Just got back from Akihabara, Tokyo, DASH Japan meetups are held there, maybe they can get more talented people from the Akihabara area.

Back