• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Jobs for Venezuela

ewok

Masternode Owner/Operator
Seeing the growth of Dash in Venezuela through conferences and @Dashmaximalist getfreedash, gave me the thought that another piece of adoption is creating jobs that are denominated in Dash.

I had a report done on office costs and general monthly wages of various skilled jobs which can be carried out remotely.

Report attached.

I would assume across the Dash community there are a number of persons who employ the aforementioned persons. Obviously this is not a business plan it is just an overview but it sets the stage for a conversation of creating Dash jobs denominated in Dash.

Thoughts and comments.

Attachments

• Office costs and pay scales of personal in Caracas, Venezuela-ilovepdf-compressed.pdf
    835.7 KB · Views: 211
Seeing the growth of Dash in Venezuela through conferences and @Dashmaximalist getfreedash, gave me the thought that another piece of adoption is creating jobs that are denominated in Dash.

I had a report done on office costs and general monthly wages of various skilled jobs which can be carried out remotely.

Report attached.

I would assume across the Dash community there are a number of persons who employ the aforementioned persons. Obviously this is not a business plan it is just an overview but it sets the stage for a conversation of creating Dash jobs denominated in Dash.

Thoughts and comments.
Dear @ewok
Your idea is very well thought out, personally I have worked remotely for more than 3 years and I have had very good experiences in Venezuela.

I would like to help you with a couple of comments from my vision as a professional in Venezuela.

1- Caracas is not the only area of the country where prices can be used. In Venezuela we have other areas that people can enjoy.

If you like the Caribbean and the beach (and the businesses that can be developed in this area) we have areas such as Lecherias or Margarita, which are cities with a lot of movement and prices similar to those of Caracas.

If you think about the industrial sector, in Guayana (the region where I am from) you can find good opportunities too.

2- Regarding the salaries that you have commented on the professionals I should add the following, at the beginning of the crisis in our country, those salaries were attractive and many professionals wanted to earn those amounts.

However, with the "informal dollarization" of our economy, many products and services in Venezuela are increasing their prices to the prices that our neighboring countries handle (Brazil and Colombia).

These increase has been producing that those salaries are not quite enough either.

This has meant that professionals prefer to emigrate to other countries in order to lead another "normal" lifestyle.

However, I still consider that in Venezuela you can get many opportunities in this crisis and that in this community many entrepreneurs and professionals can take advantage of this situation.

If you are interested in the area where I am (Guayana), I can help you with whatever you need.

Hello, it's definitely a good idea, I'm sure that the workers will be happy to accept Dash as payment for their services, given the lack of valuation of the Bolivar and its many other benefits. I'm a lawyer and I work with entrepreneurs and companies on cryptocurrencies and I accept payments in Dash, so you could include lawyers on your list hahaha, I'm kidding, but it's not a bad idea. I believe that this contributes to the development of the economy in our country and I'm willing to collaborate voluntarily if you need it. Greetings from Guayana, Edo. Bolívar.

Dear @ewok
Your idea is very well thought out, personally I have worked remotely for more than 3 years and I have had very good experiences in Venezuela.

I would like to help you with a couple of comments from my vision as a professional in Venezuela.

1- Caracas is not the only area of the country where prices can be used. In Venezuela we have other areas that people can enjoy.

If you like the Caribbean and the beach (and the businesses that can be developed in this area) we have areas such as Lecherias or Margarita, which are cities with a lot of movement and prices similar to those of Caracas.

If you think about the industrial sector, in Guayana (the region where I am from) you can find good opportunities too.

2- Regarding the salaries that you have commented on the professionals I should add the following, at the beginning of the crisis in our country, those salaries were attractive and many professionals wanted to earn those amounts.

However, with the "informal dollarization" of our economy, many products and services in Venezuela are increasing their prices to the prices that our neighboring countries handle (Brazil and Colombia).

These increase has been producing that those salaries are not quite enough either.

This has meant that professionals prefer to emigrate to other countries in order to lead another "normal" lifestyle.

However, I still consider that in Venezuela you can get many opportunities in this crisis and that in this community many entrepreneurs and professionals can take advantage of this situation.

If you are interested in the area where I am (Guayana), I can help you with whatever you need.
I agree with Ezio, right now we are experimenting a kind of "dollarization" in Venezuela and prices are increasing a lot and that's why the cost of living in Venezuela is increasing, so this is an important point to keep in mind. Our cost of living is still lower than the most of countries in Latam, but we have to be aware of our hiperinflationary economy and adapt our costs and earnings at the right time.

Hello @ewok it's nice to see this idea in the forum. Including Dash as a payment method in our country will motivate people even more; that will give people great possibilities to save money, thing that nobody could do if they're receiving Bolívares for their work.

Furthermore, the use of Dash will spread considerably, taking into account that other proposals and projects in our country are being carried out successfully, with the purpose of informing and teaching Venezuelans on how to use Dash. If we combine the work of all these proposals about Dash in their different specific areas (education, conferences, help...) I think the results will be wonderful!

All my support from Caracas!

Showny - Dash Youth Venezuela

@ewok -- Thank you for providing this, it's very interesting and will be very helpful as Dash continues to expand across this region giving those of us who are not familiar with the socio-economic status of the region a better idea of what to expect and how to evaluate proposals. Certainly these figures will fluctuate as the economic situation continues to change as has already been mentioned, but this is an excellent benchmark, thank you again!

Good evening @ewok currently I am working on the creation of a freelance portal called HUITPRO with my team through which everyone who seeks to generate some income or want to post a job of their own could do it in the platform.

One of the great advantages that this portal offers is that Dash will be used as a payment method due to the versatility that it has.

Another point in favor of Huitpro is that thanks to the great efforts that has been done with @dashvenezuela and @dashccs led by @ algodon.franelas there are currently around 4000 people who have DASH in their new wallets created in the conferences in Venezuela.

Any advice on how we can improve that can give me would be excellent

The link to the huitpro proposal can be found here

Thank you!

Thank you very much for your excellent summary @ewok

As a Venezuelan living Caracas and an entrepreneur, we know and drive this situation every day... we must overcome if we want to build a new line to get ahead.

I would like to complement in your report is that inflation does not only happen on the prices expressed in bolivars, but it has also been transferred to dollars.

We, from AgroCognitive, who have been budgeting and allocating resources for our project, find that already today, professionals as programmers are asking $ 500 for salary. And is that even electricity wires for the office, change daily prices on a scale that does not follow the pattern of the VEF / USD pair.

What we are doing is negotiating with some suppliers, for example with the company that rents the drones to AgroCognitive, ti receive payments in DASH (under which our budget is expressed and funded by DASH) and with all the staff professional that will work for this project will receive payments in DASH. So we agree with you that if we manage talent jobs in DASH, we will better protect the domestic economy of the people and a better budget controlling.
Regards

Back