• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is now more worth in USD then Litecoin!

Dash4Ever

Right now im celebrating with some champaign :smile: as we can see Dash have passed LTC.

Dash right now:
oPSUJt1.jpg

Litecoin right now:
wEswUzt.jpg
I believe this is some great advertising for Dash. So what will happen with LTC ? are people selling off now ? its going down ?

Dash was always more worth than Litecoin. The USD value was just lower most of the time... :grin:

This.

I have been a Litecoiner for a little over 3 years and I still see no development happening, I feel like Charlie Lee is just waiting for Coinbase to add LTC so he gets rich and has been collecting LTC since then.

Just my hunch though, why else would there be no dev work?

This.

I have been a Litecoiner for a little over 3 years and I still see no development happening, I feel like Charlie Lee is just waiting for Coinbase to add LTC so he gets rich and has been collecting LTC since then.

It's frustrating seeing recognized and prominent coins being stagnant with innovation. The reason I love DASH is because of it's innovation, and the team doesn't want to stop!

Market cap is what counts here. Technically the current challenging altcoin right now is Ether. DASH is doing quite well, though.

what I like about dash
the team is activity working on it.
new innovations like instantx and the pop machine. I am actually looking into something like this my self, just need to get a vending machine.
We know exactly who the head honcho is.

what I like about dash
the team is activity working on it.
new innovations like instantx and the pop machine. I am actually looking into something like this my self, just need to get a vending machine.
We know exactly who the head honcho is.

My thoughts exactly. Evan puts himself out there, and runs this thing like our competition is PayPal, and I love that, because everything is also decentralized, aka, him giving his investors what they want.

This.
Its funny because Dash was dropped from bitfinex for low volume and now litecoin has the piffy volume there, what they gonna do, go down to a 1 horse race?:rolleyes:

Back