• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash is best currency out there with the worst performance, time to get serious

Should we get multiple teams to manage our show

• Total voters
Currently Evan and team need to keep hitting milestones the price will raise as that happens.
Also big spikes generally are followed by large corrections.
Back in November 2015 dash was trading at 2 buck now it is at 300. 15000% increase in less than 2 years is awesome.
Marketing has been slowly growing the brand not just doing huge flash attack that last for only a few months. It's a long term strategy for the long haul not for a short term spike.

Also early November 2015 bitcoin was at about 400 now at 4000 only a 1000% gain dash has out preformed btc versus the US dollar.

Currently Evan and team need to keep hitting milestones the price will raise as that happens.
Also big spikes generally are followed by large corrections.
Back in November 2015 dash was trading at 2 buck now it is at 300. 15000% increase in less than 2 years is awesome.
Marketing has been slowly growing the brand not just doing huge flash attack that last for only a few months. It's a long term strategy for the long haul not for a short term spike.

The dev milestones are great. The price is up in fiat terms, and that's cool, too. Dash is lucky to have such brilliant and dedicated minds like Evan.

When you look at the marketing strategy in an objective vacuum - considering the budget, the organization/cohesion, the strength of the message, looking at the specifics of what the proposals are and what they've done - the marketing is weak. I'm speaking to the potential, not the wonderful things that have already been accomplished so far.

In business, in crypto, in life, untapped potential is exciting, but when it's left untapped perpetually, it builds into the fundamentals and in this case, is holding back Dash's position - current and future.

The dev milestones are great. The price is up in fiat terms, and that's cool, too. Dash is lucky to have such brilliant and dedicated minds like Evan.

When you look at the marketing strategy in an objective vacuum - considering the budget, the organization/cohesion, the strength of the message, looking at the specifics of what the proposals are and what they've done - the marketing is weak. I'm speaking to the potential, not the wonderful things that have already been accomplished so far.

In business, in crypto, in life, untapped potential is exciting, but when it's left untapped perpetually, it builds into the fundamentals and in this case, is holding back Dash's position - current and future.

hands down @dashdisciple is the best marketing philosopher in our group

Resting on our laurels not a great thing , we need to keep fighting, there is a lot of difference between no 1 and no 2 in general and in a currency world no 1 is everything.
the no 1 cryptocurrency of the world in the future will be 1000 times bigger than the no 2, so we should aim for the future not just the past growth rate

The biggest drawback in our current marketing is there is no cohesive marketing strategy , which doesn't give the real bang for buck.

we are only relying on freelancers to come to us to take our dash to give us tit bits of marketing, this strategy is sporadic and the effect dies of really really quickly
Some one was talking about super bowl ad for dash , i can bet that it will be the biggest waste of money and the recall rate after that will be
minuscule.

Marketing is a science in itself and it needs some amount of experience as well. We absolutely need some strong marketing leaders to judge effectiveness of our proposals and their results.

Marketing dollars are precious , we need to measure the results with a proper ROI whether its app downloads, transactions done, something , else these freelancers are really have fun with our money to be honest with you.

I am somewhat skeptical of a traditional marketing firm for Dash. I think it will work for older generations however the millennial generation is much trickier. International outreach might be way more straightforward.

I have my pulse slightly on what a couple billion dollar companies are doing and its not what you would normally expect. Dropping a couple hundred grand on some kid on social platform x for clever brand integration or consulting etc.

I have the TedXSLC coming up and planning to do the giveaway of 1500~ paper wallets assuming people vote yes. The largest physical event giveaway so far and it will serve as a small test. Plan on keeping a spreadsheet of all the addresses for someone to do analysts. Core team are all preparing for these conferences right now so expecting anything for the next 45 days is probably a tall order. Wanted to get Dash Areosports in for a flyover but the plane has to be in Reno the day of the event in SLC. I'll do the best i can.

I am somewhat skeptical of a traditional marketing firm for Dash. I think it will work for older generations however the millennial generation is much trickier. International outreach might be way more straightforward.

can you explain more on the international outreach that you are thinking of

Back