• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is a community. What is its purpose?

What is the purpose of the Dash community?

• Total voters
Well a vps running dashd. Is only 5 bucks a month 5000 nodes is only like 25k to do it doesn’t prove those 5000 are individuals and not just a handful of people spinning up vps.
Yes of course it doesnt prove. But what if it is truth, what if we are really 5000 people and not only just one?
Regardless the truth, the important thing is to convince the masternodes that we are many, no matter how many we actually are.

Last edited:
@demo as I just pointed out in the other thread where you complained about the same thing; if MNOs are stupid, giving away dash with little or no care, then how is it that no one else can afford to buy a masternode?

@demo as I just pointed out in the other thread where you complained about the same thing; if MNOs are stupid, giving away dash with little or no care, then how is it that no one else can afford to buy a masternode?
The high price of a masternode and the limited number of masternode servers is a predefined specification, imposed by the spies.

Last edited:
So we haven't been giving out lots of dash for others to acquire?
The spies deliberately increased dash's price (and thus the masternode collateral fee), in order to control its governance. For the same reason there is a maximum number of masternodes. The spies want the price of a masternode to remain high in order to discourage people of joinning the Dash network. These steps are part of their structured methodology, in order for them to be able to control (or destroy) Dash in the future.

The employers of the spies tremble with fear when they realize that a cryptocoin will occur that will have effective governance, so they want to control it and intercept it, so they buy in order to gain voting rights and vote against whatever proposal is towards the effective governance goal.
But of course Dash is designed to be a state dependant currency and to be easily banned by the state in case of emergency, because those were the imposed requirements. Dash may be temporarily used as a Troyan horse in order to attack foreign countries economies, but it shouldnt hurt the monetary system of the primary state which controls Dash. This is the underlying reason why the maximum number of the masternodes has been set to 10000 static IPs. Everything should be under control, and in case of emergency the total ban of the Dash network should be three clicks away.

Last edited:
@demo in short, I refuse to reply to you ever again. No matter who or what is said, you consider yourself so god-damn-right all the time. If you're such the perfect person, why don't you f-off and make your own coin or whatever it takes to leave us alone and make yourself more productive to the world.

@demo in short, I refuse to reply to you ever again. No matter who or what is said, you consider yourself so god-damn-right all the time.
I certainly do not consider myself right all the time. But I argue all the time. And sometimes, unfortunately, I may become devil's advocate.:(

Last edited:
Ok I ll try it. The first step is to find out how I can run a masternode peer (a peer that is not paid) from my home. And if we become 5000 peers online, then the masternodes may be afraid of us.

I remember someone told me in the forum that I can run a masternode peer (without expecting payments). He was a masternode owner. As far as I remember, from the core team. But I dont remember who told me that and where. Is it put this in dash.conf?
staking=1

You know there 5k plus non masternode active node. Per Q3 core call.

Attachments

• 7905BF8F-80C8-4A92-81F9-5E1FD8CEEE86.jpeg
    7905BF8F-80C8-4A92-81F9-5E1FD8CEEE86.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 143
You know there 5k plus non masternode active node. Per Q3 core call.
So we should somehow convince all those active nodes to join a hard fork, or threaten the masternodes that a hard fork will occur if they dont satisfy what we request.

By the way, how did you discover that I just edited my old message , asking for help? You answered to me almost immediatly.

Last edited:
So we should somehow convince all those active nodes to join a hard fork, or threaten the masternodes that a hard fork will occur if they dont satisfy what we request.

By the way, how did you discover that I just edited my old message , asking for help? You answered to me almost immediatly.

I didn’t know I just got around too watching the q3 call and remembered our conversation.

'To destroy the current world monetary system' sounds very heavy handed. Although this may be a bi-product of Dash being successful, that is not the primary objective. Cryptocurrency is about decentralization, to have a monetary system that isn't controlled by a few key individuals or organizations and as a result prevent fixed prices, unnecessary fees, remove control as to where and how currency goes, displace artificial inflation ect .

But yeah, you can join forces with anyone else here that wastes their time complaining than doing something more productive.
All my life I am trying to be productive, but I have never been. Why? Because I havent find out what is productive and what it is not.

'To destroy the current world monetary system' sounds very heavy handed. Although this may be a bi-product of Dash being successful, that is not the primary objective. Cryptocurrency is about decentralization, to have a monetary system that isn't controlled by a few key individuals or organizations and as a result prevent fixed prices, unnecessary fees, remove control as to where and how currency goes, displace artificial inflation ect .
Do you want me to add something as poll option?

Option 3 does not suit me. You know me less well than you presume.

Add option 4: Potato(e)

Then I can vote.

No option to vote with numbers ? Is that not the purpose of the Dash community ? (they just dont know it yet)
Please add it.

Thanks.

<vote history>
What is the purpose of the Dash community?
* To destroy the current world monetary system and impose a new more fair one. 2 vote(s)50.0%
* other 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Dash is not a community. It is an el-dorado. The purpose is to make some of the participants rich. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potato(e) 2 vote(s) 50.0%
* To vote the numbers 2 vote(s) 50.0%
To excommunicate the spies and educate the stupids 0 vote(s) 0.0%
</vote history>

Back