Dash is a community. What is its purpose?

What is the purpose of the Dash community?

• Total voters

This Is Blueprint

Nov 14, 2017
'To destroy the current world monetary system' sounds very heavy handed. Although this may be a bi-product of Dash being successful, that is not the primary objective. Cryptocurrency is about decentralization, to have a monetary system that isn't controlled by a few key individuals or organizations and as a result prevent fixed prices, unnecessary fees, remove control as to where and how currency goes, displace artificial inflation ect .

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
But yeah, you can join forces with anyone else here that wastes their time complaining than doing something more productive.
All my life I am trying to be productive, but I have never been. Why? Because I havent find out what is productive and what it is not.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
'To destroy the current world monetary system' sounds very heavy handed. Although this may be a bi-product of Dash being successful, that is not the primary objective. Cryptocurrency is about decentralization, to have a monetary system that isn't controlled by a few key individuals or organizations and as a result prevent fixed prices, unnecessary fees, remove control as to where and how currency goes, displace artificial inflation ect .
Do you want me to add something as poll option?

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
Option 3 does not suit me. You know me less well than you presume.

Add option 4: Potato(e)

Then I can vote.

qwizzie

Aug 6, 2014
No option to vote with numbers ? Is that not the purpose of the Dash community ? (they just dont know it yet)
Please add it.

Thanks.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
<vote history>
What is the purpose of the Dash community?
* To destroy the current world monetary system and impose a new more fair one. 2 vote(s)50.0%
* other 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Dash is not a community. It is an el-dorado. The purpose is to make some of the participants rich. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potato(e) 2 vote(s) 50.0%
* To vote the numbers 2 vote(s) 50.0%
To excommunicate the spies and educate the stupids 0 vote(s) 0.0%
</vote history>