• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash iPhone Wallet

When I show the recover phrase, then click Home button then re-open the wallet, the screen look like that:

image.jpg

bhkien wow, great catch!

As for instant X, yeah, at the moment I'm working on getting everything as smooth and secure as possible for release. After we release I will work on masternode features (I already started). Actually right now I'm manually updating the project with Breadwallet security tweaks as automatic merges are very difficult now since the projects have diverged too much.

I tried to use InstantX to send some DASH from QT wallet to iOS wallet. On QT it was really fast, but on iOS wallet it was still like a normal tx.

I tried to use InstantX to send some DASH from QT wallet to iOS wallet. On QT it was really fast, but on iOS wallet it was still like a normal tx.

i think that IX is turned off until future releases... because i dont see instantx button anywhere :)

It means InstantX only work when both sides support it?

As far as I know, IX will work with whatever (synced) DASH wallet the receiver is using, even if the receiver's wallet is not capable of sending IX transactions. So, any exchange, for example, will receive IX transactions with as many "instant" confirmations as the IX transaction brings. The same with light wallets, mobile wallets, etc.

(Please, correct me if I am wrong... that's why I don't understand the OT concept of "this or that exchange supports IX"... unless it means the exchange has no "control" of withdrawal orders)

edit: see answers obtained at dashtalk.org/threads/retail-adoption-for-dash.6104/page-3#post-67054

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb question here, I have a hard locked company i6 phone, anyway can I can get this, or what would be the timeline for release?

We are looking for 5 Screenshots from each:
- iPad
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5

Please post here or email to [email protected]
we are looking for the 5 images from each device !
see bellow

tx (we are super close to launching, just need these screenshots sorted out/ HUGE pain in the ....)
:wink:
j0QU3rG.png

- iPhone 6 Plus done
(tx orangecycle )

we still need 5 and iPad please !!
Tx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back