• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH IN CRIPTO LATIN FEST (BOGOTA, COLOMBIA) - REACH +2000 PEOPLE

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • I don´t know, need more information

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (Please, explain why not)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be a pleasure to help these guys in the conference. As a representant of Dash Help Venezuela I will be helping people to download the Dash wallets, answering question and solving any issue they may have in their wallets.

We need to push the creation of Dash communities in Colombia just like we are doing in Venezuela. And the right path to follow is making alliances with existing teams in the ecosystem.

Besides, the proposal is cheap and it will give a high impact also due to the help of Rodrigo who will be one of the speakers.

Good luck guys.
Thanks for your support. I think we Will be a very Strong dash team.

For me definally a yes because based on the requested funds from the tresuary and the impact what can be made i look forward rto see this for the final vote so i can vote with my masternodes there. Please keep us updated how your journey continues.

Hello Dash community.

It is a pleasure to present the design of the flyer that we will be distributing in the Cripto Latin Fest. As you can see we have already implemented the new Dash logo which looks amazing. At the end of this week we will be publishing more about our progress and how our stand will look.

7ZSsNeA.jpg

vo0pXw7.jpg

Looking good!

A couple comments:

• Instead of "You can spend anywhere", recommend either "Spend it anywhere" or "You can spend it anywhere". "You can spend anywhere" doesn't quite sound like correct English. My mind expects an object in that sentence. :) (Or "Spend anywhere" could work, tho see my second point.)
  • That said, unfortunately we can't yet spend Dash anywhere due to a lack of merchant adoption (and the ability to spend a form of money anywhere is our competitor's advantage), so I would be cautious about implicitly promising wide merchant adoption. I would go with a tagline more like "Dinero digital sin limites". That's just off the top of my head tho, not a fully polished idea.
  • I think they are discouraging the use of the new logo until the guidelines are ready, which I am told might be this week.
  • In your bullet points, I would emphasize the ability to confirm transactions instantly with InstantSend.
  • It would also be interesting to put that Dash is seeking leaders in Colombia, mention the treasury, something along those lines. The treasury is a major benefit/feature of Dash, after all.
  • In general, the purpose of a flyer is only to grab their attention and make them want more, so I would not use the flyer to teach, just to sell. So I would recommend just using it to highlight the greatest benefits of Dash and then instructing them to come see you.
  • You guys are giving out airdrops right? That's your call to action at the end. "Come to booth number X at this location (map) and get Y amount of Dash while supplies last!" (Scarcity is critical for motivating action.)

Awesome work and best wishes with the project!

Last edited:
Looking good!

A couple comments:

• Instead of "You can spend anywhere", recommend either "Spend it anywhere" or "You can spend it anywhere". "You can spend anywhere" doesn't quite sound like correct English. My mind expects an object in that sentence. :) (Or "Spend anywhere" could work, tho see my second point.)
  • That said, unfortunately we can't yet spend Dash anywhere due to a lack of merchant adoption (and the ability to spend a form of money anywhere is our competitor's advantage), so I would be cautious about implicitly promising wide merchant adoption. I would go with a tagline more like "Dinero digital sin limites". That's just off the top of my head tho, not a fully polished idea.
  • I think they are discouraging the use of the new logo until the guidelines are ready, which I am told might be this week.
  • In your bullet points, I would emphasize the ability to confirm transactions instantly with InstantSend.
  • It would also be interesting to put that Dash is seeking leaders in Colombia, mention the treasury, something along those lines. The treasury is a major benefit/feature of Dash, after all.
  • In general, the purpose of a flyer is only to grab their attention and make them want more, so I would not use the flyer to teach, just to sell. So I would recommend just using it to highlight the greatest benefits of Dash and then instructing them to come see you.
  • You guys are giving out airdrops right? That's your call to action at the end. "Come to booth number X at this location (map) and get Y amount of Dash while supplies last!" (Scarcity is critical for motivating action.)

Awesome work and best wishes with the project!
Hello George, how you doing?

Sorry for the delay in answering you. As you can see on the official dash website (www.dash.org) the new dash logo is already being used. With respect to "you can spend anywere" is a slogan that they have and although in Colombia it can not be used anywhere, we did not want to change it. On the other hand, as you already know, Rodrigo will be the official speaker with whom we will coordinate to direct the public to our stand, announcing everything we will be giving on the main stage. We'll have in the stand more information about the benefits of dash (Instantsend, security, etc.).

Thank you very much for your advice, hope to see you there!

Hello Dash Community,

It is a pleasure to present the results of Dash in the cryptolatin fest:

• Total number of people who attended......................................................................... (1.400 people)
  • Merchants present accepting Dash............................................................................. 5 merchants
  • Number of new Dash Wallets opened and amount of funds given.............................. 371 wallet (3.5 DASH) We open 21 wallets more without founds
  • The number of Airdrops delivered............................................................................... (350 PEOPLE)
  • Number of Dash branded products given away and what the products were .............(20 shirts, 20 hats, 1 thermos, 30 pens, 2 sweaters, about 1.000 flyers and 1000stickers)
  • Merchants now planning to integrate Dash ................................................................ (We talk with 5 merchants and they accepted dash at the festival like a payment method and "Cafe de la luna lela" will be registering this month.
Here are some pictures of our work:

XNETmOQ.jpg
tAsJwyb.jpg

nIpFq7v.jpg
qaZIjOE.jpg

qeGjHQD.jpg
imvCEaH.jpg

P2V6oib.jpg
UhirbjA.jpg

48jzxTL.jpg

Back