• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH IN BITCOIN SUMMER FEST (MEDELLIN, COLOMBIA) - REACH 600 PEOPLE

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No (Please, explain why not)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello Dash Community!

This time we want to introduce Dash in the Bitcoin Summer Fest (Medellin, Colombia) where 600 people aprox. will attend.
Cs5XQ2jl.jpg
I invite you to see our previous work on Cripto Latin Fest (Bogota, Colombia) in the following link.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-in-cripto-latin-fest-bogota-colombia-reach-2000-people.35591
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DLota5i.jpg

Important links:
Web page festival:
http://bitcoinfestmundial.com/
Festival Info: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCX_LXkWS2y9lQ3ljpj6jZkRJ3-bMBkd/view?usp=sharing
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1- THE FESTIVAL:

Bitcoin Summer Fest brings a concept more committed to the education and technology that supports us. In its second version, it hopes to be an education and business event. They will open the doors to the guests who join the new economy and also those who have more experience.

Date: July, 27-28
Place: Medellin, Colombia (San Fernando Plaza Hotel)
Web page: http://bitcoinfestmundial.com/
Payment method: Dash is accepted

KNuoavC.jpg

2- WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

The principal idea of this proposal is to raise awareness of Dash as a payment method among people involved in the event. As a strategy to accomplish our goal, we want to have a stand that will make us capable of providing all the information to fulfill the demands of people interested in Dash.

Objetives:

-Stand of 2x1 SQM
-Opening wallet service + support service
-Airdrop for the first 300 people who visit the stand and download Dash wallet (0.005 Dash x person)
-Hand out 500 stickers and 500 flyers
-TV screen showing Dash videos
-Giveaways of customized products with Dash Logo (T-shirts, hats, thermos).
-Recording video of the Dash participation in the event.
-Promote different Dash initiatives. - Dash Help (Official support center of Dash Latam) -Dash.red (How to make Dash without money and playing) - DiscoverDASH.com (Official directory of merchants)

KjLFKP0.jpg

3- BUDGET:
on5NWL8.jpg

4- Behind The Proposal:

Gianpaolo Comparetto: 25 years old, mechanical engineer from Universidad Simon Bolivar in Caracas, Venezuela. He is in charge of the management of Dash in Cripto Latin Fest (Bogota, Colombia). Experience on project management, Quality Assistant Engineer, Crypto investments, mining. (Ig: G.comparetto. DASH Forum/Discord: G.Comparetto).

Mireya Acosta: MBA in administration from Universidad del Rosario (Bogota, Colombia). She has been a leader of Dash Meetup Medellin, active member of Dash Colombia and is an admin of the Trade Academy Group. (DASH Forum/Discord: Dash_Medellin).

5- Allies:

Dash Help Venezuela: AlejandroE
Dash.Red: ec1warc1

Contact information:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thank you very much for reading our pre-proposal!!!

If you wish to help us, you can donate here, we deeply apreciate it.
DASH Address: XbZzKQRZdKVFrf6fy2DXiHmNxkDHmZAPSf

Last edited:
just before the fair of flowers, the most important party in Medellin, when the city is full of foreigners, is the best time to promote dash in one of the best hotels in the financial area of the city.
thanks to the members of the community who have supported us from before even having this pre-proposal.

I found odd you have no participation with the community. I would rather get to know you better and prevent you from running away with our money to never see you again.

hello jza thank you for your good contributions. to the event we will go with our own resources and with the support of the community of Dash.red, Venezuela and dash brasil that already knows our work and knows that we are not going to run.

Another opportunity to raise awareness about Dash in Latin America. Colombians need to know more about a real project as Dash is, as well as its advantages as payment method.
Good job!

Hello Damian, Thanks for your comment, just like you we believe that dash needs to be in more events in Colombia and all Latin America.

I found odd you have no participation with the community. I would rather get to know you better and prevent you from running away with our money to never see you again.

Hello JZA, nice to meet you!

I invite you to watch my interviews with Rod Ambrissi (Dash Brazil) and AlejandroE (Dash Help) so you can know me a little more and know about my projects. Currently with the support of ec1warc1 (Dash.red) I am working with Mireya to be able to take this project forward since Colombia needs to know more about Dash and its benefits. I hope we can get to know each other better with time,

Best regards.

Gianpaolo Comparetto

That is a cost of acquisition of almost $12/wallet. Expensive me thinks. Especially with their being little incentive for those event visitors to keep on using Dash after the event.

From the previous events that you may have hosted, where can the data of how many people are still using Dash be seen?

Hey Gianpaolo,

This is my opinion:

Colombia CryptoMarket is growing and Dash should take this appotunity to be one of the top crypto in Colombia.

I think your project is the best way to do it. We ( Dash community) have to be present in all the Crypto Festival of the country.

In the cripto Latin fest the results were incredible. Moreover, people in the event use Dash to buy some beverage and food. Here we see how fast the adoption will be if we support this kind of project.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Last edited:
That is a cost of acquisition of almost $12/wallet. Expensive me thinks. Especially with their being little incentive for those event visitors to keep on using Dash after the event.

From the previous events that you may have hosted, where can the data of how many people are still using Dash be seen?

Hello MrWilliamChui, sorry for the delay.

Thank you for taking the time to read our preproposal, remember this pre-proposal is not just for open wallets, we will had a speaker in the event giving information of Dash, we will give hats, t-shirt, etc. Also we are speaking to the merchants who will be present to subscribe theme in discoverdash.com and we will teach them how to accept Dash in their business. This means that more than opening wallets, we will promote Dash in the Colombian market.

On the other hand I will talk with Dash Core to determine how to know if people are still using Dash with the wallet that we open, what I can tell you with certainty at this moment is that the Colombians are very interested in buying and using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives , but they don't know how. It is very important to be there for them and teach them how to use Dash and its benefits since there are many other multilevel companies that deceive people for their own benefits.

If you have another question or comment, please let me know.

From the last event which was placed in Bogota (CriptoLatinFest), Gianpaolo showed that he can manage very very well this type of projects. It was a total succes and Dash had the best booth with the best information.

I fully support Gianpaolo in this proposal. Best of luck!

Hey Gianpaolo,

This is my opinion:

Colombia CryptoMarket is growing and Dash should take this appotunity to be one of the top crypto in Colombia.

I think your project is the best way to do it. We ( Dash community) have to be present in all the Crypto Festival of the country.

In the cripto Latin fest the results were incredible. Moreover, people in the event use Dash to buy some beverage and food. Here we see how fast the adoption will be if we support this kind of project.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Hello Marco,

Thank you for your support. At the end we decided not to upload the proposal to Dash Central due to the tight budget, but we had a donation from ec1warc1 and we asked for a much lower budget on Dash Boost to make this project a reality. I invite you to vote.

https://www.dashboost.org/proposals/view/102/DASH IN BITCOIN SUMMER FEST MEDELLIN COLOMBIA REACH 600 PEOPLE

From the last event which was placed in Bogota (CriptoLatinFest), Gianpaolo showed that he can manage very very well this type of projects. It was a total succes and Dash had the best booth with the best information.

I fully support Gianpaolo in this proposal. Best of luck!

Hey man, thank you again for your constant support in the Cripto Latin Fest and in this new project. Due to the short budget in the treasury for this month, we decided not to upload the proposal. We shortened our budget and with the help of ec1warc1 and a micro-proposal in Dash Boost we will be taking Dash to the festival anyway. I invite you to vote on:

https://www.dashboost.org/proposals...MMER FEST MEDELLIN COLOMBIA REACH 600 PEOPLE

Gianpaolo has proven he can organize the presence of Dash in this type of events, will be a pleasure to work with him again in this fest. Let's get Dash everywhere!

Hello my friend,

Thank you for your vote. We are really happy with your support in the Cripto Latin Fest and in this new project. Let’s bring Dash to every corner of Latam!

Back