• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Hub Africa: Pan Africa Expansion and Classic Conference+Merchants Drive (Exclusively DASH)

2nd Regional Conference Updates.Eastern Region Edition, Koforidua.
IMG-20180520-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0042.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0041.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0030.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0044.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0050.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0035.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0029.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0036.jpg
IMG-20180520-WA0047.jpg

Mass Education through mainstream Advertising and publicity company will direct more Merchants and Users to DASH. Watch our first Led Billboard Advert in 3major location in Ghana reaching over 8,000Vehicles and 15,000pedestrains daily.
Thanks for the support!!!

JUNE REGIONAL CONFERENCE, Theme: Introducing Dash Online Business Directory and It's Opportunities to Ghanaian Women.

As part of our proposal milestone on the proposal "Expand Dash Outreach in Africa" the team would be holding our regional Conference on Monday 4th June 2018 at Asante Mampong.
Check the flyer below for more information

Screenshot_20180602-090016.png

Well done for all the hard work you are putting into furthering the adoption of Dash into the whole of Africa.

What challenges are you having that one could offer assistance?

Well done for all the hard work you are putting into furthering the adoption of Dash into the whole of Africa.

What challenges are you having that one could offer assistance?
Thank you for your commendation.
Our challenge is to increase adoption, dont know if you could help from Zimbabwe. Because Dash Hub aims to explore the entire Africa nations

Thank you for your commendation.
Our challenge is to increase adoption, dont know if you could help from Zimbabwe. Because Dash Hub aims to explore the entire Africa nations
I'm interested to know what the stategy for countries such as Zimbabwe has been like, what worked and what didn't. Who was in charge here, to better understand and know what I can offer. If you, or anyone in your network has this info, please share and I'll advise in what capacity I can assist.

I'm interested to know what the stategy for countries such as Zimbabwe has been like, what worked and what didn't. Who was in charge here, to better understand and know what I can offer. If you, or anyone in your network has this info, please share and I'll advise in what capacity I can assist.

I love your Euthausist, Dash Hub Africa currently have ambassadors in 7 Africa countries (Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic, Cote diviore, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia)

Dash Expands into Togo and Benin in Africa
https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-expands-into-togo-and-benin-in-africa/

Also, Dash has a growing community in Zimbabwe in collaboration with KuvaCash.

Am ready to assist if you need my assistance.

Best Regards
Abdullah Adeleke
Dash Hub Africa Coordinator

The long awaited sessions Video at Sunyani Brong Ahafo is now uploaded on our YouTube Channel -Dash Hub Africa
Day Session:

Night Session:

Thanks for Watching.

Hi Guys! !

Dash Hub Africa is set to hold it's final Regional Conference and Training in honour of Greencandle family.

Dash Hub Nigeria is the host and we are expanding Dash into a territory of over 236 Million population country (NIGERIA)

https://www.facebook.com/events/439697236498080/?ti=as

Thanks to Masternodes for passing our proposal, Greencandle for providing the escrow service for us and the entire community for their guidance and continued support.

Dash Hub Africa making new waves for Dash in Africa.
@greencandle_jeremy @Green Candle @coingun @TanteStefana @ultradar @billyjoeallen @solarguy

Back