• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash-hub Africa Initiative

UltimateCrypto

Hi #Everyone.

#dash-global #dash-nation #dash-force

I successfully held my first meetup contest for Dash force news on the 17th December 2017 at Washington View Poolside Hotel Akyawkrom-Ejisu Kumasi Ghana. This meetup recorded 17participants.
img-20171218-wa0020-jpg.5607
img-20171218-wa0056-jpg.5610
img-20171218-wa0039-jpg.5609

I shared with them, What is Blockchain and its technology, Bitcoin and Dash digital. I further explain the features of Dash elaborating more on DAO, privatesend and instantsend features.
Also, I comparably explain the uniqueness of Dash digital to Bitcoin as it's low transaction fee make everyone get interested. I explained to them how to download wallet and how to secure there funds.

I got everyone downloaded their wallet as iPhone, laptop and android phone were requirements for entry to the Outreach. I shared about 50dollars among all participants and paid the Media Grapher (photo and video) with dash digital cash.

Amazingly the adoption and interest of the people made me created a page for us to share ideas and since that day, those who missed out the opportunity are seeking for another chance.
So therefore myself and my team wish to organise another meetup on the 26th December 2017. As part of activities to celebrate Christmas in Ghana.

Programme outline below;
Theme: Dash Digital Currency Christmas Funfair Outreach Kumasi-Ghana
Date: 26th December 2017
Time: 13.00-16.30
Venue: Palfina Hotel and Gardens Krapa Kumasi.

Team Estimated Budget.
1. One time printing of Dash Backdrops and Banners for all our Outreach/meetups $450
2. Customised Dash T-SHIRTS for the team $205=$100
3. Communication and Advertising $130
4. Media Grapher and Publication $160
5. Event Venue $320
6. Refreshments for participants $450
7. Miscellaneous $17
8. Dash token for startup $520= $100

Estimated Total= $1,727

Dash address for support.
XhnRZDkDNULgRjc2hgR1an8WB513SERjn1
We humbly plead to everyone to support us as we have shown to the entire community how committed we are to take Dash to a great height in our jurisdiction.

Who I Am.
I'm Abdullah Adeleke affectionately called Marketer. Am a Nigerian but a permanent resident in Ghana West Africa. I'm a sales promoter/marketer for Ultimatex Electronics Ghana and also an online affiliate marketer for indacoin. com,changelly. com,and affiliatefix.com where I promote products and brands. I am dash eusthastic and core member for dash development in Africa.

Please Dash Donation/Support.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG-20171218-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20171218-WA0020.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG-20171218-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20171218-WA0039.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG-20171218-WA0056.jpg
    IMG-20171218-WA0056.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG-20171218-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20171218-WA0024.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20171226-064744.png
    Screenshot_20171226-064744.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Wow @UltimateCrypto ... more activity in Africa! I love it!

That is quite a lot of money to ask for a single meet-up. Can you tell us what you will do in future, with the remaining money after your next meet-up?

Good luck!

Wow @UltimateCrypto ... more activity in Africa! I love it!

That is quite a lot of money to ask for a single meet-up. Can you tell us what you will do in future, with the remaining money after your next meet-up?

Good luck!

Dash is largely growing, The team is planning of purchasing One time items for all our meetups/Outreach. Imagine the meetup we held for Dashforce and no dash backdrops or banner. No dash T-shirt for either the team or participants.

The team also plan to attend Accra tech Blockchain Summit. on the 11th and 12th January 2018 organised by AccraTech Ghana to discuss Dash and get people signed on to dash. https://www.meetup.com/AccraTechGH

So we need funds to execute plans as this is too small to present budget to Masternode holders to Vote on but some tip up and donation will do for us to start something.

Thanks @DashingDude

Hi #Everyone.

I successfully held my first meetup contest for Dash force news on the 17th December 2017 at Washington View Poolside Hotel Akyawkrom-Ejisu Kumasi Ghana. This meetup recorded 17participants.
View attachment 5607View attachment 5610 View attachment 5609

I shared with them, What is Blockchain and its technology, Bitcoin and Dash digital. I further explain the features of Dash elaborating more on DAO, privatesend and instantsend features.
Also, I comparably explain the uniqueness of Dash digital to Bitcoin as it's low transaction fee make everyone get interested. I explained to them how to download wallet and how to secure there funds.

I got everyone downloaded their wallet as iPhone, laptop and android phone were requirements for entry to the Outreach. I shared about 50dollars among all participants and paid the Media Grapher (photo and video) with dash digital cash.

Amazingly the adoption and interest of the people made me created a page for us to share ideas and since that day, those who missed out the opportunity are seeking for another chance.
So therefore myself and my team wish to organise another meetup on the 26th December 2017. As part of activities to celebrate Christmas in Ghana.

Programme outline below;

Team Estimated Budget.
1. One time printing of Dash Backdrops and Banners for all our Outreach/meetups $450
5. Event Venue $320
7. Miscellaneous $17

Estimated Total= $1,727

We humbly plead to everyone to support us as we have shown to the entire community how committed we are to take Dash to a great height in our jurisdiction.

Who I Am.
I'm Abdullah Adeleke affectionately called Marketer. Am a Nigerian but a permanent resident in Ghana West Africa. I'm a sales promoter/marketer for Ultimatex Electronics Ghana and also an online affiliate marketer for indacoin. com,changelly. com,and affiliatefix.com where I promote products and brands. I am dash eusthastic and core member for dash development in Africa.

Tips are welcome from discord @UltimateCrypto to enable us undertake this project or Dash

Last edited:
Hi #Everyone.

View attachment 5607View attachment 5610 View attachment 5609

Programme outline below;

Team Estimated Budget.
5. Event Venue $320
7. Miscellaneous $17

Estimated Total= $1,727

Who I Am.

Tips are welcome from discord @UltimateCrypto to enable us undertake this project or Dash Address

Thank you.
Transforming Africa. well-done :)

Hi Everyone.

Dash Digital Cash Christmas Funfair Outreach is on 26th December 2017 2days more. Thanks to you all. But we need some Support.

Venue has been secured, Refreshment paid for but left with

Some Dash give away to participants who create account, and payment for media Grapher.

Am not doing this for a profit or gain..but am dash eusthastic and i think of promoting dash in my jurisdiction to bring about adoption and integration of Everyone I come across.

Thanks... please donate!
Screenshot_20171226-064744.png

Last edited:
Hi Dash Community!

Updates on Dash Digital Cash Christmas Funfair Outreach Kumasi-Ghana

Join me to discuss about Dash at exactly 10.15AM +1GMT on okese fm106.5mhz.
Let's us celebrate Christmas in a Dash Style. Join us at Hide-Out Pubs at exactly 11.00AM +1GMT to educate ourselves and celebrate. Hope to see you.

Cheers Everyone!

Hi Dash Community!

Dash Digital Cash Christmas Funfair Outreach Kumasi-Ghana was superb, we had a very interesting time with the participants. We held a grand style meetup in two folds a day to get everyone together and launched dash customised cups. In total 49 participants attended and 32 adopted dash instantly and downloaded the wallet and 10 people were tipped up. Others also pledge to get involved soon.
I also got 6 new Dash promoter who will be trained and then join my team for more integration of strategy.

Myself and my team, explained what Cryptocurrency is and how Blockchain technology function, Dash presentation and features, Why adopting dash but not Bitcoin or any Alt coin was also discussed using the 4 features; DAO, Instantsend, privatesend and reduced transaction fee.

Also, 9 people knows about Cryptocurrency and had their funds in Block chain wallet. After adoption, I helped them move their funds to dash wallet through the exchange.

How to buy and sell Dash in Ghana was also fundamental and Safety before Questions& Answers.

Finally, we want to thanks to everyone for the support and privileged given to us to make this a success. Watch out for our next grand style adoption strategy. All for Dash Digital Cash.

Cheers!

Back