• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH has utterly failed it's reason for existing, and nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camosoul

You've clearly given up on being Digital Cash. The idea of merchant usability gets me nothing but deer in the headlights. It's as if DASH has been taken over by the Ponzi/Tulip mentality of the rest of the cryptosphere. Vendors have been told to screw off. No support whatsoever. Not one thought given to their needs. They're ditching DASH rapidly. What little you managed to accomplish, you've now completely abandoned. All that work is down the toilet.

Since you've abandoned InstantSend and any concept of supporting vendors with a payment system for real-world use, what's your plan? Surely, you have something else in mind now. You wouldn't just abandon that which has been your sole reason for existing the past 5 years without a solid plan for the completely new direction you were taking this project, right?

I ask "OK, so what's the plan?"

The response is "What plan? Plan for what?"

What happened to being Digital Cash? Why do you even mention it when you clearly have zero interest in pursuing that goal anymore? You're no longer pursuing or maintaining any of the things needed to be Digital Cash.... So... What's the plan? You're not going to be Digital Cash anymore, so, what are you doing here? What is your new objective? What's your goal? How are you going to get there?

DASH has lost all sense of direction. You have a network model that is rapidly approaching the point where it needs to gain volume simply to keep existing, yet you have abandoned the on ramp for that volume... I don't get it. How do you expect any of this to work out?

MNs are no longer incentivized... Judging from the load tests... You need to handle at LEAST 2 ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more TXes per second than the load tests amounted to (which you can probably handle), and then pay 100% of that to the MNs just to keep them barely worth running... Where are you going to put all that blockchain? When you're racking up a few hundred megabytes per minute, what new storage technology have you invented to handle that? Where are you going to get these transactions? You've abandoned the idea of being Digital Cash and burned the bridges, you can't go back to that. So... I'm confused. What's your plan?

You have several chronic, terminal problems staring you in the face RIGHT NOW, and you're not even acknowledging that they exist... You call me names for pointing it out... You need to pay attention to reality. The writing is on the wall. What are you going to do about it? The Roadmap clearly isn't even close to your plan now... If you even have a plan? It looks like you're asleep at the wheel...

What's the plan? You've clearly swerved waayyy off the the roadmap. Digital Cash isn't even a thought you have anymore. I'm looked at like I'm a freak for even talking about the things you'd need to be Digital Cash. What are you going to DO with this thing you've created since you've no interest in being digital Cash anymore? I'm not some Ponzi/Tulip a-hole asking you to crystal ball me some money hose. I'm asking you what you're trying to accomplish here. Do you even know?

Last edited:
why are you even still here cam ?
u are badmouthing EVERYTHING straight since 3 years
if it all was so terrible wouldnt you have sold your huge bag and moved on ?

Good idea. You people are committing suicide and think it's great. There's no future for a project which is ideologically opposed to it's own existence, and has abandoned it's primary reason for being... Your echo chamber has become insanity on top of insanity. You mock anyone who points out the obvious. I ask you "what's the plan" and your response is "how dare you badmouth us!" You're completely insane. You already know the government has trapped me with DASH and that's the only reason I've been trying to get you to see that you're heading off a cliff. Virtually any sane adult can see that this is going nowhere good... There is a reason you're getting no traction. There's a reason you've not addressed any of the concerns I've raised. You have no answer for these glaring problems, and you're heading right for them anyway. Just make fun of the guy who keeps asking the questions you don't like. How dare he not blindly worship...

You have given up on being digital cash. This is observable through the fact that the idea of supporting vendors is now flatly rejected by the very people who are responsible for making that happen. It's not even on the to-do list anymore. The vendors you had are all being hung out to dry. Why would you do that to them? Your actions are speaking where your words are absent.

So, what's the plan? The push to become Digital Cash has been DASH's reason for being since it's creation. You're not doing that anymore, so... What's the new plan? You're not going to be Digital Cash anymore, what are you going to be? What's your objective? You've made a hard turn away from your stated goals, so, where are you heading now? I'm not asking you to predict the future, I just want to know what the plan is. What's the objective? We can all see what DASH turned away from. What has it turned towards? Merely asking the question makes you mad... Is that because you have no plan now and you don't want to admit it? Because that's what it looks like... You tell me I'm a troll for not being blind to the painfully obvious... That's just ridiculous... What adult is going to take you seriously when you act like that?

Do you not understand the question? Should I find yet another way to phrase it and repeat myself?

We know DASH isn't going to be Digital Cash anymore. But, knowing what you're NOT going to be/do isn't useful. You're probably not going to become a Unicorn. You're probably not going to become a manufacturer of waterproof hairdryers. You probably won't glue your ears to school buses. I can go on and on with the list of things you're probably not going to do. Not useful.

What ARE you going to do? What you're NOT going to do is obvious through your actions (or lack of action). It's a relevant question because you have not just abandoned, but refuse to even discuss, supporting vendors with a payment processing solution. This decision guarantees that you will not be Digital Cash. OK. Facts accepts.

You're not going to be Digital Cash anymore. So, what ARE you going to do? What's your plan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back