• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Haiti, discussion about our group and news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all lover crypto, I am new to the world of crypto, I hope to know more and continue to promote DASH through Haiti and elsewhere in the world. I am new on the forum but I already contribute on groups whatsapp and telegram to promote this crypto. So with a bit of seriousness, the Haitian DASH Communal is ready to build the world of tomorrow

Hello Dash Community,

The Dash Community in Haiti continue with their activities by educating Haitian people on how to get financial freedom with Dash. So we have a succesfull proposal on Dash bost on the August cycle, So we begin with our activities and we had two succesfull meetup in the first week of september. So we write an article that is on our website and can see it here. http://www.dashhaiti.com/2018/09/me...019-kokoye-resto-delmas-31-en-face-delmas2000

Thanks you.
Carlo
Dash Haiti Team Leader

Hello guys, Dash Community, As you know i was with you more than 2 years ago. As you know i did a lot of effort to bring Dash in Haiti, and sometimes thing are really difficult. our country faced a high inflation rates and many others problems, So as i say it my dream is to bring dash in Haiti and let people receive remittance, merchants receive payment in Dash and we can use it in place of our currency. In this month i want to make a plan to setup some way to achieve our goal, and for that i invite all volunteer who want to help us design a good plan or help us in his way and we can share your opinions with us in this thread. they are welcome. I wait you guys.

Carlo
Dash Haiti Team Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back