• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash google trouble

The name of the dash right? You shoot is just like thay and it was taken in consideration and in the end was taken as a name by Evan.

The name of the dash right? You shoot is just like thay and it was taken in consideration and in the end was taken as a name by Evan.
NO. I never suggested that stupid name! :tongue:

What happened was people kept calling for a name change, one of those people was Strix, so i suggested him to open a discussion on it, that was it!

Ahhhaaa :) OK I was almost sure it was you :D Never mind....

I agree, choosing the name "dash" wasn't the smartest move, but then again, it's better than "darkcoin" for the reasons that Evan gives.

Having said that, we can work with it. There is no reason why people should search for "dash", any more than people searching for "US dollar". The people of this forum are searching for "dash" because that's our thing... people on the outside, however, are interested in products and services linked to dash. Thus, we should have a concerted effort to name all our products and services as "Dash XXX". That helps to narrow it down, thus the wallet becomes "Dash Pay". It's the same way "Apple" is a generic, but we don't question what "Apple Pay" is. If it's good enough for Apple then it's good enough for us.

Back