DASH Global News site

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
XmZ3aBBWJdYa6hUJkWbTvwHMwMscmHQFNH
Hello Community, I am submiting my second consecutive monthly proposal for DASH Español with big increase of the format. We want to have a DASH World news site. Including teams on different languages. We are currently 5 teams, to do news from around the world related to DASH.

We are still forming the teams, but we already have some leads editor to carry the work and organization. We want to have great content produced on a multisite environment, where different themes and templates along wit languages let our writers have the best environment to produce high quality content.

We will have a 2-3 people team, where a team lead will be the editor in chief of the articles, and will held the team to a level of quality control, and also a designers to produce great art to go along with the articles.

We already hold a high quality media strategy for Spanish holding great production podcast along with helpful screencast-style podcasts and technical financial analysis of the DASH economic development. We want to add for the teams that are able to come with media on their own, support them to the best of our habilities but will focus primarily on the wirting and article production.

We are aiming for a 120 DASH proposal for the next 3 months totaling 360 DASH. To make it able to consolidate the teams, and grow the content to the level we want, as well as continue our production of our news strategy in Spanish.

About the Team
Currently we already have these highly motivated people ready to start from 4 different languages on top of the original spanish language from last month proposal.

On the Budget
We are considering a 120 DASH budget that will allow us to pay for the necesary salaries for this crypto journalist, including designers, SEO and SMM to make it able to grow to the desired quantity.

• Podcast and video production: 12 DASH
  • SEO and Youtube Marketing optimization: 8 DASH
  • Designers: 15 DASH
  • Writer Team: 60 DASH
  • Development and support: 20 DASH
  • Proposal fee: 5 DASH
We consider this budget to be on point with delivering high quality product from people already involved in the DASH community and avid to contribute even more and have a platform to cover, and get paid to promote their favorite fastest crypto. We are increasing our contributions 4 times from the previous month as well as increasing our reach covering events such as the DASH Conference in London and other DASH related events around the world.

Last edited:

Danielnemesis

May 18, 2017
me parece una muy buena propuesta porque necesitamos ese tipo de noticias y eventos en latinoamerica donde existe una gran comunidad adoptante de dash. Para nosotros los traders es de vital importancia las noticias de el mercado de dash a tiempo y los analisis de mercado todo mi apoyo con esta propuesta.

Reactions: pepemartinez

Coachdigi

Jun 13, 2017
Dash Address
Xq5Pk9AeeLjmZsMGtbnMesSbA1wYqJTP3p
It´s important to informe people about DASH and criptocurrency and if we want DASH to be the number one DIGITAL CASH currency, we need to informe the people about DASH virutes. So this is a great propouse that gives value to DASH

carlomile2

Mar 21, 2017
Haiti
Dash Address
Xkzf7mz4kMjq8FjhqMhLHPmQ3oipJRTJm9
So I think for the Dash community we want these instructive and informative website and podcast that is something important in marketing and getting people on news about something, and doing a Multilanguage website about dash that will be something so important for the community and I ask people to tell what they thing about this proposal, and masternode to vote this project.

Reactions: SilvioHick

gaboremes

Aug 19, 2017
Great proposal Jza. The more high quality information out there, the more the people will gather around to know about DASH and actually use it. Dash has to be a multicultural and multilanguage cryptocurrency for everyone to adopt on a global scale.

pepemartinez

Aug 16, 2017
Is a great proposal, to reach a greater number of people, with a greater diversity of countries, very well to support this proposal.

0Ucan

Aug 19, 2017
Excelente propuesta que sin duda alguna es ambiciosa, la implantación de un noticiero en una de las plataformas más usadas por los internautas hoy en día, recordemos que integrar a más personas a la comunidad DASH es muy importante y con esta propuesta superamos barreras lingüísticas!

Excellente proposition sans hésiter ! Elle est ambitieuse, un site journalistique sur un des plateformes plus utilisés aujourd’hui par les internautes, rappelons-nous que l’integration de plus de gens dans la communauté DASH est la priorité et avec ce proposition on dépasse les barrières linguistiques!!

Feb 14, 2017
Hola, muy buenas.

Es excelente esta propuesta y opino que en verdad cumplira con su propósito. Sinceramente de ocupa un sitio donde el que es nuevo en esta comunidad, pueda tener información en su lenguaje y asimilable, espero de corazon que mas se sumen a este proyecto que ahora esta por un camino excelente y que muy seguramente llegara aun mas lejos.

Reactions: SilvioHick

Wikiwako

Feb 16, 2016
I think we should give this proposal a go and see how it works out - we need all the exposure we can get and I would hate to see part of the treasury get lost when we can push more content to new markets.

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
Xhy8VkMDGT8LBjrbzSkSXADY61Ej62zrA3
Wow, this is beautiful. Jza has always done great stuff for Dash and though I am writing from Ghana and have not met jza persnally but I have seen his works from afar, his contributions to Dash development and I encourage all masternodes holders to vote for this proposal.

Quisling Valnezuela

Aug 19, 2017
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.
Dash Address
XvbNiACaQZbCjgRW6aoBt3ac6vur5UP8tg
Hola JZA que interesante leer tu nueva propuesta, me parece excelente y con 4 nuevos idiomas aparte del nativo español, sin duda esto ayudara a que la comunidad siga creciendo mucho mas. sabes que en mi tiene un colaborador mas para DASH en Español. bendiciones

SilvioHick

Sep 15, 2016
MX
Dash Address
XtLmY9QsLN6sY5USgBjb8URoaFG2h5t8TA
We are still working on making www.dashespanol.com a site full of news and info related to Dash, easy and helpfull for everyone... There's a lot of work to get done. This propposal will help our team to grow and continue working to the end of the year.

As a member of the International Outreach Team I believe we need to support this kind of iniciatives to take Dash information in all languages to all people. Hope Bitcuners, Jza and all the team can get enought votes from our masternode network and get this propposal aproved and build this excelent proyect and take us all forward.

Vote yes! Vota Sí!

Mar 21, 2017
Ghana
Dash Address
Xhy8VkMDGT8LBjrbzSkSXADY61Ej62zrA3
This is a great proposal and will educate people all over the world about Dash. i support this and i encourage masternodes to consider a vote for this proposal

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
First week of DASH Global has concluded we have generated an stunning amount of articles in different languages. Will generate a more in-depth report soon. But want to thank publicly the team that has been hard at work and making inroads in our goal. Make sure to check out the new videos from DASH Español and please be patient for the new International Sites for DASH, coming soon.
We added a new host but have include more segments like interviews and also have added a new writer to the spanish site.

Reactions: bhkien

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
Hey guy second week and we still about to launch the first international sites however I'll share some of the documents with the articles that have been written. We have these on Google Drive. We have finalized the payout last night.
Screenshot_20170917_232312.png Screenshot_20170917_232242.png
Also for the videos we have also plenty but is best to checkout our Youtube Channel.
grabacionDASH.jpg
You will see that the financial videos have also improved on quality of video and overal better audio. Hope to keep improving as we move along.

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
It has been two weeks and we have a lot to annouce, we first want to acknowledge the meetup with the DASH community in London during the conference I announce future plans to do more for the DASH community into something that I am calling DASH Global. We already having a landing page and will be updating the look and feel and more details that I will be announcing. Right now I want to share an interview when I talk about the motives for DASH Global.

So hope to have your support guys we already have about 5 different sites we are currently funding and expect another 5 by the time we announce it on this forum.

So back to the current proposal, we have delivered on our weekly show on time, as you can check our Youtube Channel on our weekly and our bi-daily financial show.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMXjRdAEgfoF8zt2aRZdr0py1xW_dh3a8
We have 9 shows and 37 videos on the financial show. Additionally 7 videos on the learn DASH playlist.

On the website we have launched DASH Italiano at htttp://dashitaliano.com and DASH Korean at http://dashkorean.global still some minor bugs we are taking care off but expect that to be solved soon.

We are soon to launch DASH Brasil and DASH Francais this following week. Hope you guys are pleased with our performance. Again the articles are being produced even if the websites are not there, expect the content to quickly populate this sites. Once launched.

EazyDay

Feb 2, 2017
Gilbert
about.me
Dash Address
XtN1c3dxyHCTu4CtPi7z3U7pSTbLShupce
What type of governance procedures are you going to put in place so that this will run without you? Are we funding your startup backed by DASH or are we funding a community owned property? If the latter, then what can we borrow from the DASH governance model and others?
  1. Do you envision this being like CNN, Al Jazeera or something like Bloomberg financial news? I think the answer to that question should inform the next steps forward as you work toward distilling this into a working business model.
  2. Which small news channels are do you like so we can get a sense of where you are going with a small budget? I wonder how much is democracy now annual budget?

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
Mostly is news related on DASH, and yeah is as produced as any of those networks. Our main idea is to build a foundation or anchor show, the styles can them stem from them in the future. Right now you can see our other financial shows that are particularly different in nature. Yet the end goals is really create content. The format can vary in the future as we get better tech and tools.

Also we might be seen new comunities joining the viewership of the show with Venezuela and Colombia joining into their DASH community efforts. We would be able to get a constantly growing audience.

Obviously a big network anual budget is millions of dollars, and I doubt we will get that big. We only want to create a good show that can springboard the spanish speaking world into learning about DASH and using it for their daily lives. With DASH Global it could also stem to other languages such as portuguese, korean, italian and french. But we still don't have any plans that I can speak off at the moment. Feel free to learn about the websites and the new initiatives from then on.

Last edited: