• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB Dash for PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fible1

Dash Core Group
Masternode Owner/Operator
Would anyone be willing to sell me small quantities of Dash on a semi-regular basis in exchange for PayPal? Think 100 Dash Increments.

I am on-boarding some family and friends who want to play with Dash before jumping in, and it is really, really expensive to deal with wires, etc.

Unless you are a really trusted member, I would expect you to send first.

Pablo.

not many will be willing to do paypal..

buy bitcoins from a localbitcoiner, or use coinbase, then buy the dash at poloniex or cryptsy.

Yep. Unfortunately I can't use coinbase as they Don't serve Bolivia. Localbitcoins here sucks.

I'm pretty sure someone will step up, I have a high rep on BCT and I post here pretty regular.

Pablo.

fible1 I think I had already suggested www.wesellcrypto.com

I used them in the past when they were www.weselldark.com (still redirects) with no issues whatsoever. It is a bit expensive, but if you feel confidence, a simple market move can make up for the difference. Obviously, not when going side-ways or down, but it definitely beats having to find someone "quick" and reliable.

Depending on volume, they will ask for typical KYC stuff

If you want, i could help you out. If you could open account lets say on bitcurex (dashcurrex) and i could do SEPA there and you would just transfer money to me in paypal. So you would buy DASH yourself...?

If you want, i could help you out. If you could open account lets say on bitcurex (dashcurrex) and i could do SEPA there and you would just transfer money to me in paypal. So you would buy DASH yourself...?

Appreciated but I don't need to buy again the foreseeable future; thanks bunch though for being willing to help out :smile:.

Pablo,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back