• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash for Medical Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Glover

I live in California and i personally deal with various Cannabis dispensaries. One of the biggest problems plaguing the business is the able to tender transactions. Mostly the inconvenience of always having to carry cash. Dash coin, combined with smart contracts, would allow the patient to place orders before/after arrival and pay quickly without the risk of getting robbed for their money. It will also provide a more decentralized form of payment. The blockchain would backup any past transactions should problems with payment ever arise. I would like funding to create and disperse information about this amazing opportunity via window fliars, business cards, etc.. Unless of course you can provide such materials for me to disperse. Im not stopping there. With proper funding i want to look into a short ad campaign in a few very popular local flyers. I want to cover the greater Sacramento area in attempt to increase Dash interest in the region.

Thanks for your time and input. Good day

I live in California and i personally deal with various Cannabis dispensaries. One of the biggest problems plaguing the business is the able to tender transactions. Mostly the inconvenience of always having to carry cash. Dash coin, combined with smart contracts, would allow the patient to place orders before/after arrival and pay quickly without the risk of getting robbed for their money. It will also provide a more decentralized form of payment. The blockchain would backup any past transactions should problems with payment ever arise. I would like funding to create and disperse information about this amazing opportunity via window fliars, business cards, etc.. Unless of course you can provide such materials for me to disperse. Im not stopping there. With proper funding i want to look into a short ad campaign in a few very popular local flyers. I want to cover the greater Sacramento area in attempt to increase Dash interest in the region.

Thanks for your time and input. Good day
Already underway

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/alt-thirty-six-dash-platform-project-updates-june-july.15244/

Says nothing of Upfront about California or sacramento. I looking a more localized ad campaign. But i will tell you now. Not ONE dispensary in sac has even hinted at it. Im sure the thought is there. They need someone to bring it to them. I would make constant updates and keep a twitter account for those who like up to the minute details. I don't know what to say. I guess someone explain to me how in one year they haven't managed to get dash in one store here. I friends with the owners of a few who have expressed interest. Why after 124k in funding has nothing happpened. I guess i feel like i would have appropriated the money differently. I hate to knock someones hard work. But 124k and not one vednor..

I started to make it a one montj campain. Just to boost things and show people my drive and how much difference i could make. I truly feel there is a completely untouched market here. One club just set up prepaid debit cards that they give to returning customers. But they have to load them with cash. No crypto, no mention of change on that either.

Says nothing of Upfront about California or sacramento. I looking a more localized ad campaign. But i will tell you now. Not ONE dispensary in sac has even hinted at it. Im sure the thought is there. They need someone to bring it to them. I would make constant updates and keep a twitter account for those who like up to the minute details. I don't know what to say. I guess someone explain to me how in one year they haven't managed to get dash in one store here. I friends with the owners of a few who have expressed interest. Why after 124k in funding has nothing happpened. I guess i feel like i would have appropriated the money differently. I hate to knock someones hard work. But 124k and not one vednor..

Because they are not just trying to get some vendors to accept Dash but are building a system that will allow the entire supply chain from growers over merchants to the final vendors to use Dash. Building such a system takes time as it includes an integrated PoS with tax reporting and loyalty programs and more. If you want more details read their proposal https://www.dropbox.com/s/djupse1z70szgvt/Official Dash Proposal - Alt36 + Dash Payment Platform.pdf?dl=0
And their monthly updates:
PROJECT UPDATE 06/06/17:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1di8xx7ciqtopoq/Project Update June 2017.pdf?dl=0

PROJECT UPDATE 07/05/17:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnpty2rxb7p9fw5/Project Update July 2017.pdf?dl=0

But it currently looks like their partners in the marijuana industry are all from Arizona. So doing something in California might still be worth it.

There is already a Very nice PoS integrated into a vast majority of clubs in the area. It's a simple matter of integrating with it. I just feel the dash community deserves more for +100k dollars and a year to work. How do you fully integrate into a system without ever communicating with it? As i said before, there is zero presence here. Where is the money going? Maybe its just me, but it seems over 10k a month should get a lot done. My request was for a quarter of this and would at the very least leave a real presence in the community. Good luck with the project. Hope they get there before someone else does.

So now i should openly divulge my plan to incorporate dash into the system. Without compensation. I would be happy to inform you on all of this in a full proposal. But there is already someone working on this remember.... So they should have the answer for you. But they dont. Because they are taking dash for a 500k dollar ride. This is hilarious. Call any dispenary in cali and ask if they have a Pos system. They arent helpless, and this is California. No shortage of techs. This is why my proposal was for a 10th of theirs. You dont need to reinvent the wheel here. They have been working on this for a decade. You simply need to collaborate with those who have been in the business for some time now. A simple google search will probably reveal a lot. Ive lost faith in this coin. So much money wasted.

There is promise for perpetual agony sufferers, kids with epilepsy, opioid dependent people who are battling. Get behind this enactment, do the examination, discover for yourself what the genuine realities are with this herb ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/black-haze/. Its been around since the get-go. There has never been any individual who had passed on from it. Dispose of the liquor it will execute you. Bolster this issue...Its useful for West Virginia. I figure it could even spare West Virginia, its kin and its excellent scene from the desolates of Washington

If you're not a scammer, you are an idiot. Almost nobody responded to you, it's been less than 1 day, you didn't follow the preproposal guideline, you've freaked out and already abandoned your faith in the coin and currency in under 24 hours. You're the worst investment anyone could ever make, and you made it apparent as hell. Thank you, it's always nice when the decisions are easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back