• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Facebook "Boost"

JZA

A few months ago I tried to index all our DASH related presence on Facebook groups from different countries, languages, etc.

I am trying to come up with a way to Boost the groups and pages that I have some control, this includes the followings:
  • "Dash Digital Cash" Group
  • "Dash en Español" Group
  • "Dash en Español" Page
There are other groups available that could be reach out and have some "Boost" juice, including:
  • "Dash Brazil" Group
  • "Dash Digital Cash" Page
  • "Dash Venezuela" Group
  • "Dash Africa" Group
  • "Dash Germany" Group
I think around 10-30 dls a week would be a constant stream of juice to make these groups grow. Let me know if you feel this could become a welcomed proposal. Regards

please do NOT boost them (or the official Dash)boosting with FB is nonsense in my opinion
it brings u a ton of "dead" followers ( weird accounts from the philippines and thailand and such)
eventually you are killing your account as
you have more followers but less interactions (likes and comments)
so FB down votes you on the news feed !
they are weird and really scam you with that

PLEASE do NOT do it

Really? Afaik FB has a pretty good delimiter on which market you want the boost to go, you can select through a specific region, or relationship or keywords. I am not a super marketing guy, but I do know a couple of pro ones, and havent heard this issue from their FB promotions.
Is there any documentation about this aside from the casual rant?

These posts are from 2013. In my experience boosting pages and groups has been overly positive.

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

i know they are old
tbh do what you have to do , i am just giving my opinion
please do not Boost the Dash DgitalCash - the rest is on u :rolleyes:

Back