• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Electrum wallet is not working , Help

Dashmaximalist

hi dashers,

just installed electrum wallet and i reinstalled it on my mac laptop, however when i did its not connecting to internet unfortunately.

can some one help me resolve this casue its an urgent matter ( i need to send 1000s of payments to getfreedash users )

There is no waiting time when you start the electrum client, because it does not download the Dash blockchain.
Your electrum client does not download the blockchain, it uses a remote server.

Unfortunately I cant help you on this.
But please stop using electrum wallet, and use dashd and dash-qt.
It is much more safe.

Last edited:
Hmm I need a gui based wallet to send funds to 100 IDs
You should follow the advice of @UdjinM6. Forget gui. You may be able to send to 100 IDs, but what about 1000? What about 10000?

If you dont know how to do it, post the data here and I will try to write the script. The code is similar to this script. In the aforementioned script, substitute the below...
Code:
Send two amounts to two different addresses:
> dash-cli sendmany "tabby" "{\"XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwG\":0.01,\"XuQQkwA4FYkq2XERzMY2CiAZhJTEDAbtcG\":0.02}"
...where appropriate. For all the above, you just need a linux desktop or server.

For a quick and dirty solution, use the gui console of a (synchronized) qt-wallet. So if you are in a big hurry download a qt-wallet from dash-core, synchronize it , open its console...
maxresdefault.jpg

...and execute a similar to the below command.
Code:
sendmany "tabby" "{\"XwnLY9Tf7Zsef8gMGL2fhWA9ZmMjt4KPwG\":0.01,\"XuQQkwA4FYkq2XERzMY2CiAZhJTEDAbtcG\":0.02}"

Last edited:
the network was not syncing, i manually inputted them and made the connection , not they are now synced, i think its worth publishing the list of electrum server list and port numbers incase your synching fails as a back-up some where on the electrum-dash website

Right now the electrum-dash distribution contains all known valid electrum servers.

Yet, I think we should take care to run more electrum servers to make the service more available.

Back