• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Ecosystem Infographic and Interactive Version - English

Hey everyone!
Blockchaintech and I are happy to present to you The Dash Ecosystem Graphic. We've made an infographic but also an interactive version that includes annotations and links to corresponding sites. Feel free to use it on social media and/or for marketing purposes.
Infographic
Interactive Version
Twitter Announcement

As far as I know ( and @xkcd knows too), https://mnowatch.org is NOT a funded project. Please remove ( https://mnowatch.org ) from the bubble that lists the funded projects. Make a separate bubble/list of self-funded projects, and put mnowatch.org and some other projects too (ex. DashCentral.org ) there.

Thanks for mentioning us!

By the way, below you can see how many tips we received, during mnowatch's 4.5 years of operation. Sadly, most of the masternodes dont want their votes to be revealed, in fear they will become accountable for their voting errors. And most of the rest (non mno) dash community, does not seem to care of having accountable governors here in dash. So almost nobody gives us tips for our work and everything is kept alive due to the hosting @xkcd provides.... The attitude of the dash community towards the spirit of mnowatch's efforts reveals the quality of the Dash community. And a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that consists of non accountable, low quality individuals empowered to govern, is a low quality DAO that is doomed to fail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips for the Hosting of mnowatch: Xhf1d5nmRreWC3YkvQXWswFbPdpGyU6rRB . Tips for the Development of mnowatch: Xy7bXZd5BE8XrtHNUvUd6WfHhai8fozfxy

Last edited:
@vazaki3

Thank you for your feedback, and apologies for the slipup. I've added it to the todo list and will make the changes as soon as possible.

I will also try and help raise awareness about volunteers –who do great work for the network, on The Free Dashketeers server I am currently building.

I did not know it. However, we think that the ideal location on that bubble.
Also, I suggest asking a reward in Trello for the website maintenance. I am sure that the admin will understand.

As far as I know ( and @xkcd knows too), https://mnowatch.org is NOT a funded project. Please remove ( https://mnowatch.org ) from the bubble that lists the funded projects. Make a separate bubble/list of self-funded projects, and put mnowatch.org and some other projects too (ex. DashCentral.org ) there.

Thanks for mentioning us!

By the way, below you can see how many tips we received, during mnowatch's 4.5 years of operation. Sadly, most of the masternodes dont want their votes to be revealed, in fear they will become accountable for their voting errors. And most of the rest (non mno) dash community, does not seem to care of having accountable governors here in dash. So almost nobody gives us tips for our work and everything is kept alive due to the hosting @xkcd provides.... The attitude of the dash community towards the spirit of mnowatch's efforts reveals the quality of the Dash community. And a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that consists of non accountable, low quality individuals empowered to govern, is a low quality DAO that is doomed to fail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips for the Hosting of mnowatch: Xhf1d5nmRreWC3YkvQXWswFbPdpGyU6rRB . Tips for the Development of mnowatch: Xy7bXZd5BE8XrtHNUvUd6WfHhai8fozfxy

Also, I suggest asking a reward in Trello for the website maintenance. I am sure that the admin will understand.
I do not participate in Trello, I was banned by @AndyDark at the DAPP developers discord channel, so I assume I am banned at Trello too. I never tried to join Trello though, so maybe I will give it a try someday.

Besides, I am not the website owner of mnowatch.org. The owner of the server is @xkcd. So ask him whether he would like to request a reward in Trello for mnowatch's maintenance.

Last edited:
Back