• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash? do not understand why people still buy this dead coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashcrap

Trolling post. Do not feed the trolls.
2020 April
Dash price: 83
Eth price 183

2021 Oct
Dash 187
eth price 3880

anyone can see difference?????

Dash is only wasting investors money and time, I used to invest most of my money to DASH, but I suffer huge loss, so I bought ETH instead.

now, ETH investment is giving me incredible profit, and DASH price is still shitty.

DASH community is till cheating new people in Cytpo to buy shitty dash, shame on you.

DASH IS A DEAD COIN, rubbish.

No one forced you to buy, DYOR.
no body did say "I was forced to buy", at least not me
but I have the rights to express my thoughts, right?
look at you, cheaters always say: no one forced to to be cheated.
so, I am very glad I turned to ETH.
look at rubbish dash, 100% rubbish.

And I can't understand why someone who's not interested in dash would waste their own time to tell others it's dead. Is your life so dull and vacant?

If you're after more dollars, there was and is better ways than Eth. Can't believe you bought Ethereum / dead coin when there are better ways to make $$$.

It hurts us all to see competing projects like LTC or DOGE ten times higher than Dash.

But don't forget that for example DOGE rose after being in accumulation mode for years.

The question here is: is Dash piling up?

Is anyone interested in controlling a lot of master nodes?

What does Dash offer me that DOGE or LTC does not?

It is clear that either LTC and DOGE are very expensive, or Dash very cheap.

Get angry that I didn't buy DOGE before it skyrocketed?

The truth is that the fundamentals that did not lead me to buy DOGE have not changed and I would still not buy it, even if it goes to $ 1. However I look at Dash and I see the coin I want, it does what I like it to do and it works the way I hope it does.

The underlying problem here is the event horizon ... if we fall into it, we will lose value and no one will remember us ... if we manage to get out of it, every time Dash gains value, there will be more people who want it.

The crypto world works like this ... nobody wants the currencies going down. Investors only look at the top 10 or top 20 ... the rest of the monkeys are losing interest, and only the currencies that rise like a missile attract it.

If Dash managed to break away from BTC and go up 100% in a few weeks, it wouldn't stop there, it would keep going up because of the call effect, and it would do a 2X 4X or more, and people would say that Dash is the best.

How do we do that?

It just happens to call ELon Musk or Bill Gates and tell them to wear a hat with the Dash logo on it.

Let's stop the jokes. If Dash loses the top 100, it will die and be unused. Exchanges will lose volume and slide ... but if Dash hits the mark and gets back into the top 30, rest assured that it will continue to rise in value in the medium term.

Regards, and remember, DOGE or LTC, they are no better than Dash, they just capitalize a lot more.

Dash has been sluggish comparing to other cryptos. However, Dash has been consistent. On the other hand, other cryptos get too volatile time to time. This may be a reason that many investors are interested in Dash.

Not everything takes off the same way. Lots of people are investing in meme coins to turn around a quick profit rather than investing in long term projects. It's just the phase that crypto is going through at the moment.

Five or four years ago, there was really a lot of hype around this cryptocurrency, but now things are rather slow. Not much has happened in the last few years. But in general, I have nothing against smaller currencies. I believe that you can make very big profits with them. Of course, you also need some luck. And also, you should bring enjoyment of risk... It's best to place your investments in such a way that you are “well positioned”, and then you can also cope with it if some things don't give up as you might wish. If at least one thing pans out, then things can start to look pretty good for you. :D

In 2022, Dash is expected to be a rewarding investment. The cryptocurrency is expected to rise steadily, according to the majority of projections. While its worth may not skyrocket, it will rise in 2022.

In 2022, Dash is expected to be a rewarding investment. The cryptocurrency is expected to rise steadily, according to the majority of projections. While its worth may not skyrocket, it will rise in 2022.

For quite some time Dash has been moving at the pace of BTC but gradually losing value against it.

BTC has become a store of value, and the reference of this world. While Dash has diluted its value with wasted budgets, mining, and paying nodes.

The value of all that dash thrown into the market hasn't made Dash more widely used.

Dash direct has been announced, but transactions remain around 15,000 daily, or 20,000. Something that happened years ago.

Thor chain has been promoted, and credit card, but people do not look at Dash even out of the corner of their eye.

Dash has been promoted in South America and there everyone runs to exchange their Dash coins for dollars.

Why do you think that in 2022 Dash will gain in price? I think that it will only gain price if BTC gains price. If BTC goes for example to $20,000 Dash will go to $35 Try to convince me otherwise and I'll thank you.

@Dans Dash is a DAO and the value of it's real world assets should be added to it's market cap to see it's true value. We should appeal to Coinpaprika / coingecko etc and have them re-evalute dash's rank to include these assets.

I'm generally a little more risk-averse than most people. Especially with smaller cryptocurrencies, I always see a lot of potential. And if the price is constantly going up, seen over weeks and months, you can invest there well and gladly. It's just important that you find a good entry point and don't invest at the very top of the ATH.

Not at all.... Dash is expected to be a rewarding investment. The cryptocurrency is expected to rise steadily, according to the majority of forecasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back