• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash @ Digital Finance Conference 2017 Frankfurt, Germany

Bank Transfer of €4000 to Drescher & Cie GmbH
  • Recipient name: Drescher Cie GmbH
  • Reference: RG 170141 DASH DAO Teilzahlung 4
  • Account: Bank account number hidden
  • Estimated time of arrival: Tuesday 7th
17.06842298 sent to XfDPF1EMuk2BPZZkQA4cuTadef4DeNZtZ8

Bill for project management and promo material (brochures, Dash buttons etc):

Bank Transfer of €2500 to Jan Heinrich MeyerIn progress
  • Recipient name: Jan Heinrich Meyer
  • Reference: RG Nr 01-2017 Teil 1
  • Account: Bank account number hidden
  • Estimated time of arrival: Tuesday 7th
10.57473736 sent to Xreg9ZfjY7C2H5GYUysp2U3EiiNhuaM2DE

The event took place yesterday. At first I was a little bit disappointed about the much lower then expected number of attendees. There where only around 60 guests and we only learned about it at arrival. The organizers told us many cancelled last minute, when they got the bill (€ 500 for a ticket).
But the conference itself was really good and the attendees agreed when asked at the end. When it came to my talk (last one), I was much less nervous than in the morning, because the other speakers had paved the way by all speaking in favorable terms about Blockchain and Crypto, so when it came to my talk, the public was already curious and open and not as sceptic as I had expected. The venue (Villa Kennedy) was excellent and everything was managed in a very professional way. As usual, Jan (essra) did a tremendous job with the brochures and promotional material. The magazine Smart Investor (the one with the conference advert I paid for in it) had sent us issues of their latest Crypto Special Feature with an interview with yours truly and an article by an Analyst on Altcoins, mentioning DASH as the "Geheimtipp" (Insider Tip) among Alts. The best part in terms of fun was the Workshop at the end, when we gave away 20 EUR in DASH to the attendees. It worked like a charm thanks to the IOS and Android Apps (only one person asked for a Windows Phone App, but he also had an Iphone, so no big problem). 14 new Dash wallets created and many asked where to get more (EUR/DASH is unfortunately still a pain, but Anycoindirect and Kraken where mentioned). We had many interesting discussions and made new contacts, which we can work on. Drescher will also send follow up info to their vast network of financial professionals, including presentation. My talk was recorded and we will publish the material as soon as we get it and edit it.
Of course, I will report what we plan to do with all the money that we have left, thanks to the big price rise. I have two more bills to pay and will publish the final amount left asap.

Paid the second and last part of the bill to Jan, Bitwa.la again: 7.76800245 to XuQvnKdvsCHzAUTJcKbq9tuoK3ZTs4RC89

I have currently no further bills to pay, so that leaves me currently with around 40 DASH left. 5 are my proposal fee and I might take that back, as I have paid all the DASH giveaways for the Ifaam Roadshow (Munich, Hamburg, Berlin) and the Drescher Conference out of my own pocket and I had some travel expenses, but the rest is there to be spent for the DACH-Area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).

Back