• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH: Detailed Investor Report #5 + Pre-Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda_b_johnson

Proposal begins at min 5:25 in video. Quick facts:

- Bump up to 2 shows, regular DASH: Detailed on Wednesday + new show (Spotlight) on Friday
- Spotlight is an interview with a VIP in Dash, be it developer, contractor, business owner, investor, etc.
- 3 month proposal

- 215 Dash/month total (usual 123 for Wednesday show + 92 for new Friday show)

THANKS. We're eager to answer questions and hope to receive your 'yes' vote.

Last edited:
I definitely like the idea of producing a second concurrent series on the channel for even more frequent content and exposure to more "faces of Dash". You and Pete have done a stellar job for us so far. Your asking price is reasonable, and period of 3-months is also reasonable. Will support this proposal :)

I would like to see the part of Price Moviment daily, this is something so volitile that a week report is irrelevant. Could have a daily price moviment report?

I would like to see the part of Price Moviment daily, this is something so volitile that a week report is irrelevant. Could have a daily price moviment report?

Actually, crypto prices are so volatile that a price report is irrelevant 5 minutes after it's been published. :) The weekly reports are for those looking to be informed of important events over time, rather than those looking for immediate buy/sell signals.

Welcome to the forum, by the way! Hope you enjoy your time spent amongst the Dash community.

Your show and videos that explain complex concepts were the main reasons I got involved with Dash..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the first Spotlight series, it was kind of cool. It's good to know that people have a very strategic plan, especially if it involves finance.

I wish I lived in US to come and meet you in person Amanda and to tell you how grateful I am for your work and your inspiration.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back