• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash - delisted from Bittrex

badlogin

I wonder why Dash is playing some kind of anonymous coin.
Do you know wha t% of people use this feature that they stick to it?

Since they create Evolution as a coin for the masses - simple, logins, even your grandma will be able to use it - why stick to this anonymity?
From how many more exchanges does it need to be removed from?

I'm HOLD'ing onto my Dash coins simply BECAUSE of the Privacy send features. The fact that they were de-listed builds confidence for me that this coin is staying true to a privacy coin which is why I invested in it in the first place as did many others. There are literally 100's of other coins out there you can choose from.

If you are worried about being de-listed then this probably isn't the coin for you.

Governments will be losing control of currencies as time moves forward, and Non-Private Federal Coins will be instituted with Zero Privacy. You have a right to private transactions. Cash will be gone. Dash will be one of the few methods of transactions that will remain private in such an event. Private Send is a Golden Feature and the recent delistings, a badge of honor, not something to be feared. Feel free to sell if you are scared. I'll buy it while it's low.

On another note, there are far less Dash coins than Bitcoins in circulation which makes it rarer. It just hasn't matured as much yet. It has the potential to eclipse bitcoin in 10-15 years time.

Privacy is a Natural Right. Natural rights and legal rights are the two basic types of rights.

Natural rights are those that are not dependent on the laws or customs of any particular culture or government, and so are universal, fundamental and inalienable (they cannot be repealed by human laws, though one can forfeit their enjoyment through one's actions, such as by violating someone else's rights).

Back