• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Debit Card ?

ALX3K

There are many Debit Visa and MasterCard i can load with btc. Is there any way i get a card i can load with dash?

These guys are merging the exchange with their debit card, looks like only bitcoin but exchange supports Dash, and no monthly fee for early sign ups.

https://www.ccedk.com/nanocard

I have got this nanocard, ordered from ccedk. But to this day I have never been able to use it. Actually there's no way I cound "bind" the card to my balance at the exchange. As I understood it, there's still somewhere else I must create an account (bit-x), and send BTC there, in order to use the card. When I asked ccedk for their support, they said that "work related with nanocard integraton was already started".

I have got other 4 BTC "debit cards" the best one so far is "advancedcash".

The netteller card was a mistake, IMO, they have offered it as a "BTC card". I have requested the card (remember, always when we request a card, we pay for it :sad: with BTC), but, to my surprise, they won't transfer my BTC balance to the card balance!

So, if the community is going to get in touch with "card providers" I suggest advancedcash, as I have been using it almost daily, without any problems so far.

I have got this nanocard, ordered from ccedk. But to this day I have never been able to use it. Actually there's no way I cound "bind" the card to my balance at the exchange. As I understood it, there's still somewhere else I must create an account (bit-x), and send BTC there, in order to use the card. When I asked ccedk for their support, they said that "work related with nanocard integraton was alreade started".

I have got other 4 BTC "debit cards" the best one so far is "advancedcash".

The netteller card was a mistake, IMO, they have offered it as a "BTC card". I have requersted the card (remember, always when we request a card, we pay for it :sad: with BTC), but, to my surprise, they won't transfer my BTC balance to the card balance!

So, if the community is goint to get in touch with "card providers" I suggest advancedcash, as I have been using it almost daily, without any problems so far.
Thanks, looks like advanced cash is the best place to start then.

Back