• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Dashboard

Dash-Boarder

Idea for my proposal "Dash Dashboard" -> My pre-proposal:

As the community evolves and product matures, I propose we have our own “Dash” Board website for all price exchange data (live and historical). I would propose a site that leverages the API’s of main exchanges (and other sources) to aggregate the info into a single site for Dash. We have Dash block explorers, Dash news blogs and sites where we can find the data (CoinMarketCap). But, I would like to have a single site to collect and display live exchange data in a Dash branded location… thus => “Dash Dashboard”.

It solves the problem of the data being “silo’d” in so many locations.

This not only would provide a utility for the community to have a central location for the Dash data. But, could also have a secondary benefit of marketing/branding for the centralization of "Dash" data.

If successful, site could evolve into multi-lingual support for larger Dash Communities (German, Spanish, etc..) as well.

In general, it would be awesome to control our own view of the data.

Is this something that the “voters” could get behind? Any suggestions to improve?

Last edited:
Don´t you think this would only be usefull to traders?

I´m not against your proposal, but I ask it just for knowing the real interest about what you offer.

Wait for your reply!

Thanks for the encouragement CarlosJem...

To answer your question: Traders could use my proposed site as a tool. However, I imagine there are many other arbitrage tools available to those looking to make money with that endeavor.

I am suggesting a resource for all members of the community (including traders if they choose) to have a single source for all of the disparate sources of data on Dash. (i.e. a "Dash" board). Even non-members of the community (i.e press, researchers, bloggers, etc...).

Site will include dynamic charts, historical data, tables of Dash data that is currently available, but on many different sites.

I find myself frustrated by having to login to many sites to collect such information. As I mention, Dash is in the upper echelon of crypto and growing quickly, and I would like to see it have a stake in the ground -> "Dash"board is where you need to go for all data related needs on Dash.

As it grows 5-10 years down the road, there will be a large repository of info/data under community direction instead of letting others control that message.

Thanks for any feedback and your support. :)

Thank your for replying so quickly.

I pass through the same problem as you collecting information about dash in different places in order to make 1 simple decision.

You already convinced. Do you have a cost breakdown about your proposal?

At the moment I am attempting to reach a consensus and build support for the resource. So, look for additional positive feedback in addition to yours. With development costs, hosting + management, marketing for site for initial year would be ~150 Dash. I think 1 year funding would be a good "test" period to get traction... I am working on a full/formal proposal, but want to develop your support and include feedback from community before finalizing and submitting. Thanks again and please offer more feedback!

Back