• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Core Wallet stuck at block 905462

Sid Guglielmino

Hi

I'm running Dash Core Wallet V13.3.0 (on latest Mac OS) but my wallet hasn't been able to sync since June 2018 when I was running Dash Core Wallet V12.2.

I have tried absolutely everything over the last 6 months and I'm still stuck on block 905462. Looking forward to hearing your suggestions and thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 149
Hi

I'm running Dash Core Wallet V13.3.0 (on latest Mac OS) but my wallet hasn't been able to sync since June 2018 when I was running Dash Core Wallet V12.2.

I have tried absolutely everything over the last 6 months and I'm still stuck on block 905462. Looking forward to hearing your suggestions and thanks in advance.

Try starting your Dash Core wallet with -reindex-chainstate
If that does not help then try -reindex
If that does not help then grab a Dash bootstrap from here : https://github.com/UdjinM6/dash-bootstrap

Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean through the Console? I'm getting a "Method not found (code -32601)" error. I also typed "help" in the console and couldn't find any chainstatpe type commands there?

With the Dash bootstrap, do I just replace the file I have in the Dash folder with the one I get from your link?

Thanks again!

Success - Well almost - 99.93%!!!

THANKS qwizzie

So, I grabbed the latest Dash Bootstrap and that synced the wallet up to block 1049418 and that's where it's now stuck. Also, I don't seem to be connecting to any peers.

Not sure what to try next, any other ideas?

Thanks!!!

Hi tungfa and thanks for your reply.

Yep, checked my firewall and Dash Core is allowed access but still no peers or network activity at all in Dash Core application.

Attachments

• zzz.png
    zzz.png
    601.1 KB · Views: 153
Back