• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Core v0.16.1.1 has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are the usernames coming for dash?..

End of this month to Dash Testnet (both Dash Platform & DashPay).
Q1, 2021 to Dash Mainnet (depending on how the testing on Dash Testnet goes).

It has already been a year on Dash Evonet, which is more of a public testnet for developers. So i expect targetdate Q1,2021 for Dash Mainnet to be reachable.

DashPay Username Registration Demo

Demo of DashPay Contacts and Notifications & AMA with Product Owner Brian Foster

Pay to User Using the Dashpay Wallet

Last edited:
Impressive, thats what i was waiting for 5 years !

A light in the end of the tunnel... even though the ROI was also good.

Good Job!

Добрый день! не сихронезируется кошелек Dash Core v0.16.1.1 до этого стоял 14 версия тоже не синхронезировалась дошла до 28 ноября 2020 года и дальше не идет в чем может быть проблема ?

End of this month to Dash Testnet (both Dash Platform & DashPay).
Q1, 2021 to Dash Mainnet (depending on how the testing on Dash Testnet goes).

It has already been a year on Dash Evonet, which is more of a public testnet for developers. So i expect targetdate Q1,2021 for Dash Mainnet to be reachable.

DashPay Username Registration Demo

Demo of DashPay Contacts and Notifications & AMA with Product Owner Brian Foster

Pay to User Using the Dashpay Wallet

Any progress updates?

Q1 is almost over..

Any progress updates?

Q1 is almost over..

I think we hear more on next month DCG Quarterly Call. Obviously the testing on testnet it is taking longer then i anticipated.
I am not sure how i got to that Q1 (Jan-Feb-March) period as possible release for Mainnet, maybe i was just too optimistic or maybe
it was mentioned somewhere informally.

Update 1 : i got Q1 for release on Mainnet from DCG Quarterly Call Q3 2020
Source :
(Timestamp 51:25)
Link :
atyCLNJ.jpg

Q2 (April to June) or Q3 (July to Sept) for release to Mainnet seems now far more likely.

Update 2 : DCG just announced the next DCG Quarterly Call (Q1, 2021), which will take place in two days (22nd of April 2021) : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-core-group-q1-quarterly-call-22-04-2021.51513/

Hopefully we get some clarity on when to expect a Mainnet release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back