Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Dash Core Team Q3 2017 Summary Call

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by kot, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Rocksteady

Rocksteady New Member

Hello,
    Thank you for taking my questions.
    1) Direct ramps to Dash are a pain point especially for US citizens and depending on what state you live in your options are limited. Any new direct ramps to Dash in the pipeline?
    2) Any update on talks with a large US broker that was mentioned on prior call - maybe adding Dash in Q4? Is that still likely?
    3) Mentioned soon adding a "Global brokerage service with Free bank transfers" at the Dash conference. Do you have any more info you can share?

Great work guys and thank you for your time!

2. Mark Mason

Mark Mason Active Member

Thanks for taking questions @kot

I have a question for Ryan Taylor.

Do we have any updates on the $20,000 TV grade professional commercial that was treasury funded from Dash Core's Marketing & Communication (April) proposal? Can you please tell us what the current status of commerical is and will it ever be released for public viewing? Any update would be very much appreciated.

@Ryan Taylor spoke very passionately about commerical concept in the Dash Forums back in March. I was recently reminded about this by a Dash community member. I recall the community was quite excited about this when proposal was fresh.

I quote from Ryan "Now we are at the stage where we need to take the rough animation, sound, and music and have it professionally polished. Everything is being done at cost as a favor to the project. We are getting close in quality to the $200,000-$300,000 version I referenced, and we've done it at a fraction of the cost. It could wind up being the best money we've ever spent."

Thank you for your time. Mark.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. kot

kot Well-known Member
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member

Because of the large number of questions and limited time for the call, I need to narrow the number of questions from each person to max 2.
    @illuyankas - please select 2 questions from your long list.

I will ask the team members to answer the questions on the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Stealth923

Stealth923 Well-known Member
    Foundation Member

When will the remainder be answered? I think it should go on number of likes as this shows criticallity, not max per person...

5. Rocksteady

Rocksteady New Member

These 2 please.
    1) Direct ramps to Dash are a pain point especially for US citizens and depending on what state you live in your options are limited. Any new direct ramps to Dash in the pipeline?
    2) Any update on talks with a large US broker that was mentioned on prior call - maybe adding Dash in Q4? Is that still likely?

6. studioz

studioz Well-known Member

it's not public yet the Recording ? i missed it =( it's not listed for me on WebEx

• Like Like x 1
  7. solarguy

solarguy Active Member

It just happened a couple hours ago. It may take a day or two to get published if I recall from last time.

• Like Like x 2
  8. kot

kot Well-known Member
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1