• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Core - Error, a fatal internal error happened see debug.log for details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertrand

Hi guys,

With Dash Core 0.14.03 on WIndows 10, I have this message just after launching dash core :"Error, a fatal internal error happened, see debug.log for details".

I found aria-debug*.log, there's this message inside :

------------------------------------------------------------

2019-08-18 20:16:38.402|00011304|

C:\build\aria-cpp-v1\clienttelemetry\src\LogManagerImpl.cpp(626): class Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::ILogger *__thiscall Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogManagerImpl::Initialize(const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,const struct Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogConfiguration &) WARNING: Invalid in-ram queue size (20971520), adjusted to max ram queue size

------------------------------------------------------------

Also I unistalled and re-installed Dash Core but still the same problem. I closed my Malwarebytes client and unistalled and re-installed Dash Core but nothing changed.

Any help welcome,

I don't get error message when I install it. I get this error message when I launch it.
I have Dash Core installed since more than 2 years on the same computer with WIndows 10. The synchronisation wasn't working anymore, so I upgraded Dash Core, tried to rescan the blockchain and the index and now the Dash core can't launch.
I'm a little worried that I can't find any solution.

I don't get error message when I install it. I get this error message when I launch it.
I have Dash Core installed since more than 2 years on the same computer with WIndows 10. The synchronisation wasn't working anymore, so I upgraded Dash Core, tried to rescan the blockchain and the index and now the Dash core can't launch.
I'm a little worried that I can't find any solution.

A little bit off topic, but did you put a hotfix out for v0.9.26 ? What is it for exactly ? (its not in the changelog.md)

Edit : oops, wrong bertrand :oops: Forget this reply.

Last edited:
Since this is a common thread, and usually the top on google, ill post how i fixed it.

I went into the %appdata% folder, just click start>run>%appdata% go into the dash folder and delete everything in it AFTER you back up your wallet. Do not delete the folder, just everything in it. restart your client and it should start up no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back