DASH Core - Error, a fatal internal error happened see debug.log for details

Bertrand

Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys,

With Dash Core 0.14.03 on WIndows 10, I have this message just after launching dash core :"Error, a fatal internal error happened, see debug.log for details".

I found aria-debug*.log, there's this message inside :

------------------------------------------------------------

2019-08-18 20:16:38.402|00011304|

C:\build\aria-cpp-v1\clienttelemetry\src\LogManagerImpl.cpp(626): class Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::ILogger *__thiscall Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogManagerImpl::Initialize(const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,const struct Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::LogConfiguration &) WARNING: Invalid in-ram queue size (20971520), adjusted to max ram queue size

------------------------------------------------------------

Also I unistalled and re-installed Dash Core but still the same problem. I closed my Malwarebytes client and unistalled and re-installed Dash Core but nothing changed.

Any help welcome,

Awesum

Aug 18, 2019
You might need to change your Os Windows if you get error message installing it on your system.

Bertrand

Oct 11, 2018
I don't get error message when I install it. I get this error message when I launch it.
I have Dash Core installed since more than 2 years on the same computer with WIndows 10. The synchronisation wasn't working anymore, so I upgraded Dash Core, tried to rescan the blockchain and the index and now the Dash core can't launch.
I'm a little worried that I can't find any solution.

Bertrand

Oct 11, 2018
I just renamed debug.log to debug.log.old and the synchro is starting again. Will see if it succeeds.

qwizzie

Aug 6, 2014
I don't get error message when I install it. I get this error message when I launch it.
I have Dash Core installed since more than 2 years on the same computer with WIndows 10. The synchronisation wasn't working anymore, so I upgraded Dash Core, tried to rescan the blockchain and the index and now the Dash core can't launch.
I'm a little worried that I can't find any solution.
A little bit off topic, but did you put a hotfix out for v0.9.26 ? What is it for exactly ? (its not in the changelog.md)

Edit : oops, wrong bertrand :oops: Forget this reply.

Last edited: