• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH CoinJoin (Mixing) Guide and Best Practices

No, there is no way to do this. If you need large denom, eg 10 DASH in size, the way to encourage their formation is to start with a large UTXO for it to denominate, so, if your mixing wallet is filled with dust, create a new address and goto the send tab and send all the DASH to that address and start mixing over. This should create more of the larger denoms and fewer of the dust ones. Good luck!
Hello I found a way to do this with the dash.conf file using
coinjoindenomshardcap
and
coinjoindenomsgoal

Now I now longer have 50+ tiny denoms

Hello I found a way to do this with the dash.conf file using
coinjoindenomshardcap
and
coinjoindenomsgoal

Now I now longer have 50+ tiny denoms
That's a good hint, yes I am aware of those options, but never had good success with it, could you post the exact lines required for dash.conf to target only large denoms?

Hi, I understand these 2 parameters have been added to the GUI (-coinjoindenomsgoal -coinjoindenomshardcap), are there any cases about their optimal use, and cases where this is directly needed? Thanks

photo_2023-12-02_04-55-25.jpg

PS: Also, they always warn you not to use much inputs when sending mixed coins. Is there any information on why this is so, exactly how and how it reduces privacy. (you can point me to articles and other available materials)

Back