• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash "clubs" as Facebook groups

I understood it some minutes too late! Ahah

To end this, I like your idea with the clubs, but please dont invite the deaf, the mute and the blind here, like some others are doing.

On the other hand, if you manage to invite all those blind and deaf that will destroy the governance of dash, then you may gonna get a lot of money from the spies, similar to what happens to some others who are already receiving a lot of money because their work favors the spies's goals.

Last edited:
And this is how I imagine the Dash clubs.

You will not travel with your private keys! You will travel with a public key of your choice, printed in QR code. In the assembly, you put this printed public key into a physical ballot box. Everyone who attends the assembly do the same. Then the printed public keys are counted and expected to be equal to the number of people that attend the meeting. Everyone leaves the assembly having the list of all public keys. Those keys are considered now as a proof of individuality, that can be used for now on in the internet in order to prove that you are a real person. Many similar assemblies can be organized in several towns, as long as those assemblies are absolutely concurrent, and a web of trust among those assemblies is established. Having this proof of individuality in your hands, you can now claim in the internet your masternode votes, by signing the public keys of the masternodes with the private key of the printed public key you put into the physical ballot box.

Back