• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash central is being spammed by other coins , stop it now

Dashmaximalist

there is ton of crazy comments propping up on trying to demean @feedbands proposal , most MNOs look at dash central to do their voting . we can let shills / spies malign this space.

Here's my suggestion to stop this menace

Allow only MNOs/ Proposal owners/ well know members to post comments , please fix this immediately

dash forum can remain free for all, but not dash central , else we are the risk losing our narrative and proposal owners losing their sleep over the unnecessary sabotage from other coins.

Dash informers latest proposal ( https://www.dashcentral.org/p/scale-internet-ads-dashinformer ) is a true chagner for dash adoption , competition has taken notice and they have sent their spies to malign this game changing campagin.

@tungfa we should act now and stop this menace once forever thanks

Couldn't agree more. The difficulty is in the details:

1. Making it Masternode only is fairly straightforward, with two problems. First, some MNO's don't want to announce to the world that they own a Masternode. And second, I have reason to believe we have troll masternode owners. People who hate Dash, who purchased masternodes back before they were .7 million dollars each. It won't keep them out.

2. "Well known members" , yeah, who gets to make that list???

if MNOs don't announce they are MNO they can keep shut , just vote , dont comment( on a side note with some basic research you can know a lot of info about who MNOs are , there no hiding from that )

well know members are the members the owner of dashcentral can permit so that they can contribute some positive analysis like Dash Core etc ....

think of dashcentral as club , you either buy the membership or you rub shoulders with its bouncers :) but the important thing is this , if you dont maintain exclusivity you lose the quality very quickly..

Saludos, me gustaría saber si la página de getfreedash continúa pagando y está activa ya que no he recibido ningún pago durante más de una semana, así que no continúo dedicando mi tiempo a ello. Saludos.

How can you tell?

Have specific/effective measures been taken???
yes read open the link and see for yourself :)

" Participation in budget commenting & voting has been restricted to MNOs, proposal owners and whitelisted users to give more room for focused and constructive discussion."

An excellent start. Bit overdue....

And I'm hopeful a bit of moderation so the joint stays respectful.

I can tell Bob 87 different ways that his proposal sucks, all without calling him an A-hole or disparaging him in other ways.

There is still the potential problem of trolls with Masternodes. Time will tell.

Back