• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash by 2016

Pay close attention, boys and girls - this moment clearly illustrates the divide in our own economy between the true believers and the people chasing fast money. We sometimes comfort ourselves by looking at the sum of all investment in our project - always remember that a sizable portion of those "investors" care not one whit for Dash or what this team is trying to accomplish.

The power wielded by the Fast Money Men is considerable. The damage left in the wake of their fickle movements can be disastrous to those of us who are actually trying to navigate our way through this ocean of now to some better future.

Well we are back to 0.06.
And mn count is still at all time high.
Must be speculators/traders selling for btc.

Or it will rebound to .01 fast or
They seem to think dash is not worth more than 2.50$.
Pay close attention, boys and girls - this moment clearly illustrates the divide in our own economy between the true believers and the people chasing fast money. We sometimes comfort ourselves by looking at the sum of all investment in our project - always remember that a sizable portion of those "investors" care not one whit for Dash or what this team is trying to accomplish.

The power wielded by the Fast Money Men is considerable. The damage left in the wake of their fickle movements can be disastrous to those of us who are actually trying to navigate our way through this ocean of now to some better future.
Right now. All the alts are down compared to btc.

If you were here through the last bubble you will realise that all alts went down over the first month that bitcoin rose. I say we have about a week left of these low prices, then the money should start flowing back big time!

I didn't mean to suggest the sky is falling - I apologize if my last post was unclear. I remain very optimistic about the future of Dash. The majority of my Dash was accumulated just before Darkcoin saw its rapid upshot to our all-time-high - I made the choice then to hang on and trust this tech and team. I probably ought to regret not cashing out and buying back in later, but I really don't - I'm here because of an idea, not necessarily an opportunity.

My intention was only to point out that we often overestimate our own numbers - that is, the number of people here for an idea, not just the opportunity to score a few fast bucks.

End of June 2k17 - 40$
End of December 2k17 - 75$

Back