• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Branding on Race and Acrobatic airplanes (How I'll promote Dash to 200,000 people per month)

Know more about what?
Everything. Has anyone done any due diligence on this?
Someone we've never seen before shows up and claims to love Dash. Then asks for $30,000.00/month. And we just say "Sure, sounds good".
Note that he ignored all comments/question regarding escrow and price fluctuation and just submitted in final.
There is a guy around here who keeps saying "MNO's are stupid". I'm beginning to think he's right.

Everything. Has anyone done any due diligence on this?
Someone we've never seen before shows up and claims to love Dash. Then asks for $30,000.00/month. And we just say "Sure, sounds good".
Note that he ignored all comments/question regarding escrow and price fluctuation and just submitted in final.
There is a guy around here who keeps saying "MNO's are stupid". I'm beginning to think he's right.

Thank you for the response and I completely understand your point. If you google "Scott Farnsworth Pilot" my life is basically and open book because of being in marketing.

I just want to let you know that I did not ignore the comments. I am forming a value and plan of how to address this. You'll notice with me, I don't open my mouth till I know I can do what I say I can. Because, once I say I'm Going to do something... I'll spend my own money to complete what I said I'd do.

When I started developing this proposal, dash was $77. At $84 I started typing. A great problem to have is that dash is $103 and going up. I'm developing a plan to mathematically provide longer calendar terms based on dash movement. In turn, I'm looking for non-fixed cost that can be "parked" if dash goes below $78 (there is the margin)

From a non-MNO... I really like the idea of this. I can't evaluate the price but my father is an aviation enthusiast and I was dragged around many airshows in my youth in the UK. I say "dragged around" because I found most of it pretty boring. But the acrobatic show was something else! That was the bit I looked forward to, that redeemed the day. It really was the highlight of every event and guaranteed to capture the attention of everybody attending. These shows always have lots of displays and trader stalls and visitors just wander and mill around and choose which timed shows they go to. But the acrobatic displays bring everyone out to watch. I think Dash branding all over the plane and crew would be awesome!

I'd also like to note: we are not parting ways with MyRadar. I was on a call with the CTO for MyRadar to discuss dash payments for app purchases last week. FYI: Apple and Google take 30% of the app purchase price... we would like dash to help our 2016's sponsor increase revenue.

http://www.theledger.com/article/LK/20170406/news/170408279/LL/

You notice in the ledger article photos that we do a FULL display for our sponsorship with team crewmembers engaging clients/adopters with answering questions and helping setup up the app or in this case, setup the wallet and receive a $5 seed deposit (limited to the first 100 per day)

https://www.vrstatus.com/news/myradar-launches-aviation-vr-experience.html
Checkout the camera in the front seat!

http://allthingsaero.com/airshows/g...-2016-wraps-up-another-successful-fly-in-expo

https://macsources.com/myradar-anno...erience-at-sun-n-fun-international-expo-news/

I would love to be interviewed with ABJ. After the interview, I personally invite Amanda B. Johnson to attend the Reno National Air Races in Septemeber and enjoy our DASH VIP hospitality tent. Afterward, ABJ could write an article highlighting the speed of DASH and the sponsorship of the planet's fastest sport. I will also, with her permission provide a VIP media flight in the DASH aircraft of her choice, demonstrating how our team treats the media at our events.

L39 - DASH Force One
XtremeAir XA42 - We need a really cool dash marketing name for this plane!

Update:

Mauna Loa Helicopters in Hawaii has agreed to accept DASH as payment for flight training and helicopter tours. They will also encourage their tour pilots to have a DASH wallet on their smartphones to accept tips in the form of DASH.

Mauna Loa Helicopter is the largest helicopter school in Hawaii. A large portion of their students are visiting students from china to obtain their ratings. Mauna Loa recognizes the benefits to their students often receiving family financial support from China. This relationship should encourage dash use on both in China and the US (Hawaii).

Recorded Skype interview with Mauna Loa Helicopter's owner tomorrow scheduled.

Recorded Skype interview with Strong Parachutes head of marketing tomorrow scheduled.

I will compile both interviews on Youtube and post for the dash communities viewing.

Please let me know if there are any questions you'd like me to ask?

If you are in Hawaii and looking for a helicopter tour... please support the business that support DASH

Regards,

Scott Farnsworth

PS... I've got more ;)

This is a really cool idea overall, and you seem quite credible. Typically, the biggest risk to Dash is an 'all promise, low delivery' situation, but that seems less likely with you.

Do you use any printed literature to promote your shows? It would be really great if you would include a Dash logo or 'sponsored by Dash' with a QR code linking to the Dash homepage in your show literature. What do you think?

Thank you for your kind words. We do have pamphlets. We also retain a professional creative writer to inspire complete reading by our target audience. We plan to use QR codes in all areas to include large prints on the aircraft. If anyone sees a photo online, most times they'll be able to scan the code.

We will also utilize a QR code for the team's Charitable donation program for Shriners Children Hospital.

Can you give us a link to one of Scott Farnsworth's official web sites or social media accounts where you mention this proposal?

Can you give us a link to one of Scott Farnsworth's official web sites or social media accounts where you mention this proposal?

Sorry, I should have provided these before you had to ask. I've been trying to answer questions and coordinate interviews.

https://www.facebook.com/AircraftWraps/

https://www.instagram.com/aircraftwraps/?hl=en

Watch the Blue Angles visit and experience flying with me in Virtual Reality! It was a true honor to host our Navy's Demonstration Jet Team!

I don't see any mention of Dash or this proposal on those links. What I'm looking for is evidence that @DashRacer is indeed Scott Farnsworth.

It is standard practice for racing teams or sports teams not to make an open statement until an agreement in signed. We do have a proposal video with my face make the proposal to dash and all of my accounts have "way to much" of my face attached to them ;)

Please note that all past sponsorship followed the same. No discussion (advertising) and then once the agreement was made, we begin complete coverage.

DashRacer
The Real Scott Farnsworth ;)

To my 2403 registered Future Bosses. (Hopefully)

It is 10:30am Sunday morning. I will be available to any caller on our *888 number. I will monitor this number today till 4pm EST in the US.

If volume dictates I will try to limit conversation time efficiently so that I can talk to as many MNodes as possible.

I have programmed the phone tree to forward all calls to me personally. If I am on a call with another DASH MN please leave a message and I will follow up either by posting your question and responding or a callback if so directed.

AircraftWraps

Thank you,

Scott Farnsworth
DashRacer

I just got off the phone with Scott Farnsworth of AircraftWraps.com and he is indeed @DashRacer. He said he would also post something on his facebook account.

He sounds like a good guy!

I just got off the phone with Scott Farnsworth of AircraftWraps.com and he is indeed @DashRacer. He said he would also post something on his facebook account.

He sounds like a good guy!

Great talking to you! Thank you so much for your insight regarding what we discussed. I am excited to be able to interact and communicate with our bosses!

I posted a little dash comment that fits perfectly with our 2018 Reno Racing L39 jet that is currently being stripped down for weight and modern Jet engine installed. Solid state electronics and converting hydraulic systems to electric too!

If you are only worrying about your 2017 race... you already lost your 2018 race ;)

We don't just fly! We direct market to our spectators on the ground through the use of amazing VR experiences!

Print Media Article with an interview. I think everyone can see how many times MyRadar was mentioned within this article.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/...8-03C6-46C3-AE0D-4F72B63ACA99_zps59yujmvg.jpg

Virtual ride takes visitors up with air race champion at 230 mph

HIDE CAPTION
Scott Farnsworth, left, MyRadar Race 38 pilot, coaches Al Peirce of Alabama through the virtual reality mock dogfight. [PIERRE DuCHARME/THE LEDGER]
HIDE CAPTION
Scott Farnsworth, MyRadar Race 38 pilot, stands in for a photo.

By Christopher Guinn

LAKELAND — Onboard the MyRadar #38 with racer Scott Farnsworth, the namesake limestone rock formations jutting from the glassy surface of Nevada’s Pyramid Lake start to resemble God’s own air race pylons.

From a virtual front seat, visitors to the Sun ’n Fun Fly-In can fly as passengers as the champion air racer weaves his MyRadar XtremeAir XA42 through the pyramids or flies in formation, inverted, or kicks out the tail of the high-powered aircraft and performs karate chop precise aerobatic maneuvers.

The head-tracking virtual reality goggles give a complete view from the cockpit. Look back and see Farnsworth. Look forward over the cowl or to the sides across the wings and see the Great American West, or water, and sometimes blue skies in quick succession.

Viewers who look down, don’t see their legs, just an empty seat, but the experience is the closest thing to riding shotgun without having to own a flight suit.

“I’d say it’s the top tier experience at this airport” this Sun ’n Fun, Farnsworth said.

Farnsworth is the 2015 National Air Race and 2016 European Air Race champion. His day job has him navigating tighter spots than the pyramids and with air traffic.

“For 999 of 1,000 people, they won’t get a chance to go up and see what I do,” Farnsworth said, so he welcomes the virtual reality technology as a way to invite people to his office.

“It’s just amazing, you feel it,” he said.

Viewers strap on the goggles while sitting in a tight, racecar-style seat firmly planted to the ground, but with the sights and sounds, some people try to reach for the stick, said Bradley Anderson of MyRadar.

Acme Atronomatic, an Orlando and Portland, Ore., based maker of the MyRadar weather app, brought the virtual reality experience to Sun ’n Fun this year to promote its meteorology software.

“This VR experience installation isn’t for the faint of heart,” said Brandon Kelly, the owner of b-Random Media, the virtual reality films’ producer. “We are taking the experience to the next level with this installation.”

The Sun ’n Fun Fly-In will continue through Sunday at Lakeland Linder Regional Airport.

After Sun ’n Fun, MyRadar will release the virtual reality programs for anyone with their own VR goggles or an analogue like Google Cardboard for smart phones.

— Christopher Guinn can be reached at [email protected] or 863-802-7592. Follow him on Twitter @CGuinnNews.

new messages

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

we are at 0:39 1:37 and 1:55 in this video

Horsepower has agreed to dash aerosports funding their DASH specific race team "Behind the scenes" in their very unique style.

Hopefully, another crew joins us in Reno too.

We will have a phone call tomorrow with NoCoast Productions. They are responsible for the Reality Show "Gas Monkey Garage". My Director of operations has been working on this for over a week now. I've very excited to pitch the Jet and Prop adrenalin show that will focus on the team being powered by DASH.

http://blueskiesmag.com/

Article featuring Dash and Strong parachute exclusive DASH digital currency payment.

We should have a Blue Skies Mag article featuring Dash shortly. They are even going to let me review and make suggestions before it's submitted.

My team does not just fly fast. We constantly push our contacts and relationships for sponsor media content.

We see a favorable trend in the voting so I'm taking a personal chance/gamble. We are currently repositioning the L39 jet to Reno Nevada. We have an event during the first week of June. I won't be able to get the flight suit and helmet produced yet, but I'll have team shirts and hats prepared for DASH interviews and media interaction.

I'm trying to show that as the price and my budget go up, we are adding new features like the prize money to the fastest pilots of each class. Essentially I'm creating a short-term sponsorship under dash aerosports for other featured pilots. Vision: Huge Check that says "DASH" being photoed at every win. I'm worried about DASH exposer... not my personal glory. If it happens to be me as the winner. My entire check value will be donated to Shriner's Children Hospital in the name of DASH-Digital Cash.

I think getting local news media with me in DASH racing flight suit delivering the donation personally to Shriners in front of the Shriners statue :wink:

Last edited:
Back