• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH ATM Network Access

SimontheRavager

Hello fellows THINK BIG!

I am following all the discussions about our unspent treasury money. I am with abob54 to spend way more for a CMO. Today i mentioned the kodaxx ATM crowdfunding effort on slack. I thought about it and got a simple idea. People are used to go to a bankomat/ATM to get there money. Sending money via handy is used but not so much. We should also dedicate funds to build up a real ATM Network across the world. People understand how ATMs work and THINK about Tesla. Electronic cars need a very good loading network. Be can copy that. What do you think about it?

Especially as our coin value is always related to the networks transaction number.

If we want a higher DASH Price as pablomp on slack mentioned we need to think about how to get more transactions and at best steady ones.

But that should be FIAT to DASH ATMs to clarify. Maybe be can pay big ATM corps to manage that their machines accept DASH to FIAT and vicecersa.

So we can use the old monetary system to destroy itself much more efficient and faster and we get a quasi monopoly on fiat to DASH/DASH to fiat real world transactions.

REAL WORLD ATM NETWORK ACCESS!!!!!

P.S.:
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcf-and-...k-cashing-bitcoin-atms-throughout-california/

Maybe work with them to get DASH too

Do you mean POS? I think Kodaxx is working on a POS, not an ATM. Maybe I missed the post, would you care reference the link to the comment?

I dunno, I rather have more business taking DASH than having to change DASH to fiat to pay for stuff. Why not a campaign on POS for businesses? Paxful did a commercial about it:

Of course we need much better one, maybe narrated with ABJ and also much more fun and mainstream.

I have contacted libertyx.com about adding Dash to their ATM (really "gift cards") network - check the website (search on home page) to see if they cover your area. Chris Yim is the CEO ... he at least responded. They have my local gas station. There is a chicken and egg thing - you need both ways to get Dash and places to spend Dash.
libertyx.png libertyx.png

Back