• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at TNABC 2016 in Miami

Did you even read what I wrote?
Yeah, blocksize is of no concern for merchants. Merchants also don't care about voting. They only care about if Dash is faster and cheaper than visa/cash/checks and it is.

Focus on your customer's goals, not the internal systems that get us there.

Instead of talking about the Bitclones' collective problems, Evan just sacked up and fixed everything. As they all still continue to bicker and flap their gums, knowing full well the Bitcoin devs will never do anything anyway... Same conversations I had with myself in my head over half a decade ago, these stuffed-shirts are just now figuring out... It's like a much bigger, uglier version of Mt. Gox. The writing has been on the wall for a damn long time, but they're too stupid to read it. It reminds me of a picture of a great big fat girl standing in a huge puddle of septic water after Katrina hit... Bitch, you knew this for 10 days in advance, and now you stand there crying? Even if all you had was feet to walk, you coulda got your dumb ass outta there. There's no fucking excuse for this shit. It's Bush's fault. Whatever, fucktard.

Both sides of this have merit. If we just show up and say "we did it." It's trolly. Everyone says their coin is better. We can stay on target, but at the same time, there's a shitload to learn about DASH. It's fuckin' huge compared to BitClones. To truly explain WHY DASH is so much better and so completely different, there's no avoiding the details, because the details are where you find the "why" of it. You can't explain an improvement to someone if they don't even understand the problem. So, naturally, you have to point out the defects, but then immediately get labeled a troll even though you've done nothing but speak the truth. It's like talking to a Democrat. May as well save your breath, they're far too stupid to understand anything you say anyway.

Very few people in the crypto community are even fit to have that conversation. Most are just overpriced stuffed-shirt retards and you're wasting your air talking tech because all they know is "app on fone be good digital muhneeeeee."

Stay on target, but be ready to take the scenic route if you discover someone who actually has a brain and understands how this shit works.
I just deleted this post from BTCTalk due to the toxic environment and decided to increase my activity here from now on.
This is one of the best choices you will make in your lifetime. Those people are fucktard morons. Let those trolls hold their bags and desperately scream their FUD; they know we're a threat to their bullshit. that's why they're showing the only card they've got. Trollfud. I banned BCT losers from my life a long time ago. Life is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back