• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash at MPE Berlin 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Now live in Berlin
https://www.merchantpaymentsecosystem.com

4vb4lEz.jpg

seRfhBx.jpg

R3rA3io.jpg

3vDd4Ft.jpg

te6EGRE.jpg

TNfZUo2.jpg

LE4j65x.jpg

@flare + @kot :D

Keep pushing that message out there. Progress may -appear- slow at times. And then "suddenly" we win.

That conference looked very good and I believe that doing it in Berlin was a great success, it is the main economy in Europe and one of the largest in the whole world.
Truly a great success.
Very soon Mercedez-Benz or Audi will accept Dash;)

I have to admit this conference was different than the others. So far we have been doing mainly crypto/blockchain conferences and it was always a huge effort, taking to hundreds of people and very exhausting days.
There at MPE there were not too many people, who even knew what cryptocurrencies are. And majority of those, who new were sceptic or even scared (in few cases). I was walking from one booth to another and talking to these people, explained basics and educated. Some of them got really enthusiastic and started to see advantages for their businesses immediately. I hope it will bring some good results and business developments.

The great part of the conference was also a dinner and gala after second day of the conference. Myself, @essra and one more Dash community member (Rafael) were bored, so we have decided to promote the project among our companions at the table. We have asked them to install Dash mobile wallets and them dashed them with 1 or 2 EUR. These people were so amazed that some of them did the same to their colleagues ;) . We have ended walking from table to table, installing wallets and transferring money using IS. Great fun and really smart promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back