• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash as a large, decentralized structured organization in the world.

carlomile2

Hi everyone, I have been part of the Dash community since May 2017 and I am proud to be the founder of the Dash community in Haiti. Even if we are not doing a big event right now but we are working on it. As with every new thing, there are good and bad decisions. Evolution is the best thing I've enjoyed since I've been in the community, I can see the presentation has yet to see its real use.

Today as the title indicates I want to talk to you about an idea to make Dash a decentralized organization, it's already a decentralized currency but I think if you look at the past proposals you can see duplicates, like people trying to do the same thing in their country, it shows a lack of harmony. You can see a lot of proposals on the establishment of a POS and a lot of other examples of lining.

As a decentralized organization, I see this new project as one more structure in the Dash community. As for example the money transfer Dash can afford to control this market with the revolution of the electronic currencies. I mean Dash itself, I'm not talking about a community of one country. To create a money transfer system with Dash. Dash will have to recruit agents in the countries where he'll be operating. Also for merchants, a single POS has all the countries where merchants can use it to receive payments in Dash.

Here is the idea, a solidarity for adoption, now we are more than one side where everyone is creating his project and after one or two years this person can decide to stop with his project. But as for example the system of transfer or merchant with Dash will last in any country even if the person in charge of Dash in that country decides to give up.

I think I've made myself clear, and absolutely I'm waiting for your reactions.

Back