• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Dash art

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the begining,i started new project for Bitcoin.
And then i made it also for Dash.

It is wooden wall sculpture,check the info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035826.0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- DASH PEAKS 01-

Ri6lcPI.jpg

ht5zwsy.jpg
VofX0eg.jpg[
zFLcFzv.jpg
JO8xZk6.jpg
chhxF2v.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum doesn't support "width=xxx" format so either use toolbar to insert or just [ img ] link_to_image [/img] (no spaces). I edited few to give you an idea, do the rest if you like how it works or maybe organize a gallery on imgurl and leave a link here. Or mix both. Or you can also upload them right here and they could be organized as a gallery here too (pick "as thumbnail" after upload). Smth like that:
ht5zwsy.jpg Ri6lcPI.jpg

In the begining,i started new project for Bitcoin.
And then i made it also for Dash.

It is wooden wall sculpture,check the info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035826.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Available for 800 USD, Shipping not included

click to ZOOM

Ri6lcPI.jpg

ht5zwsy.jpg
VofX0eg.jpg[
zFLcFzv.jpg
JO8xZk6.jpg
chhxF2v.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available for 750 USD, Shipping not included
iTdlStT.jpg
[/url]​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PAINTINGS

click to ZOOM

Available for 400 USD, Shipping not included

Available for 400 USD, Shipping not included

Available for 500 USD, Shipping not included

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great art pieces. I like your paintings

There is no one interesting in Dash art.
Even on discount.
Paintings and sculptures will be "overwritten".
I will just replace a logo on paintings and sculptures.
Unfortunately, I need to switch to another coin, Sia ,Ethereum, Bitshares....... to try to make a sale.

This is the last chance to get some of my artworks.

Thanks everyone for support.

I would be interested in getting one of the paintings, how much is shipping to Australia? pm

Phaenyx are you interested? With 150 dash - DASH PEAKS 01- can be yours.

No problem for me.
Zoran said that for 150 would sell.

I started a Crypto Artist board on the letstalkbitcoin token controlled access forum. I am looking for artists of crypto projects like this that can be used on apparel which might be sold at the LTBN marketplace. If any one here would like to submit a link to their art for consideration, or would like to join the Crypto Artist board send me a BTC Counterparty address that is associated with your Letstalkbitcoin account and I will send you a Crypto Artist token for access to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back