• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Dash Art Lotterie [tickets]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yidakee wrote:
This is what I propose;

- Not continue the lottery for the other pieces as we had no clear traction.
- A one week grace period to get word back from every single ticket buyer. Real life is much slower than crypto's.
- If no one pays the remaining 230.5 Dash, the actual funds revert to Zoran
- I propose a deadline of next Sunday the 10th October, 8pm UTC.

I agree with all above.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not agree with Jpr offer and auction start price of 55 Dash.

The last thing I can do for all you art lovers here,is to cut the remaining 230.5 Dash to 150 Dash.
If no one of winners pays the remaining 150 Dash till next Sunday the 10th October, 8pm UTC,the lottery is over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
For the sake of transparency, accountability, and communal Dash promotion, I would ask we keep paypal out of this. If you really need to get of rid of paypal funds just use www.wesellcrypto.com, private escrow services, Dash's OTC programme, etc, and use the Lottery wallet as recipient. If you want to hold on to your coin, just send to an exchange and buy some more, and send them.

Paypal is but one example of what we're trying to get rid of. It also would sound cool at any diner party in a few years...

"hey, that looks cool !! Isn't that the Dash logo?"
"yeah, I bought that a while back"
"Really, how much..."
"oohh.. can't really remember.. back in the day ... ooh between 250-350 Dash.."
"WHAT ?? I could buy a house for that now!! Who's the artist it ?"
"Zoran K."
" Sweet !! How much is it worth now?"
" Last time I got an offer was for exactly for 2 Masternodes..."

instead of

"oooh ... can't really remember ... oohh... about 110 Dash plus about 200 bucks through paypal"
"Sweet... but... what's a "buck"?
"A buck! you know... dollars?"
"PPPPPPFFFFFFfff hahahaha!!... seriously now...."
"Yeah, dollars..."

*weird silence*

"My condolences man, seriously I had no clue you still had dollars... How much is this worth now?
"ooohhh.. last offer I got for this original Zoran K. was exactly 1 Masternode."
"WHAT !?!? I could buy my own island in Greece for that !!"

:smile:

Lets keep it Dash. In a more serious note;

Zoran agree's with the auction. Sell price + lottery tickets will fund free shipping worldwide. Doesn't get much better than that.

Buy it now = 150 Dash
First bid = jpr 55 (given your edit to the post, please confirm if offer stands)

Any takers?

Yes my offer stands but Zoran rejected it.

I don't think he did. He rejected the edit you wrote proposing an alternative. He said the auction start price was 55, which is what you proposed.
Zoran Kutuzovic please confirm, your last post is a bit confusing. jpr stands at 55 Dash auction offer.

I don't think he did. He rejected the edit you wrote proposing an alternative. He said the auction start price was 55, which is what you proposed.
Zoran Kutuzovic please confirm, your last post is a bit confusing. jpr stands at 55 Dash auction offer.

You seem not to be reading. He already rejected my offer twice.

You seem not to be reading. He already rejected my offer twice.

I may be wrong, his english is not the best. He did say

I do not agree with Jpr offer and auction start price of 55 Dash.

Your last post was

Zoran Kutuzovic put this for an auction. You will probably see what people are willing to pay for it. I will be totally honest with you. I know nothing about art but I would pay you 50-60 dash. No offence bud.
Anyone willing to pay more?

edit:// Thinking a bit more about it I've got a better idea. Just leave it for now, don't sell it. Once Dash is worth what it's ment to be worth, you will sell it for $1000 easily :)

I think he rejected your last sentence, but accepted your auction offer. His last post was

Only buy it now=150 Dash option

As I understand it, he confirms that Buy it Now=150, and auction kicked off with your lowest bid of 55 Dash.

Zoran Kutuzovic, please confirm.

For me he clearly said "the only option is 150 buy it now. If nobody pays 150 dash I will take my donation and keep the item"

For me he clearly said "the only option is 150 buy it now. If nobody pays 150 dash I will take my donation and keep the item"

Oh... I have re-read Zoran's post under new light and I do get what you mean. Yeah, a comma would have made all the difference in syntax.
I'm sorry for the mix-up,

Sorry for the international language barrier mix-up everyone!

I think I now see it clear. Zoran does not accept the auction, and if anyone offers 150 Dash as "buy it now" option, he'll send it. Otherwise he accepts the lottery sales as a support donation to him, but will not send the art.

Zoran Kutuzovic - how do you stand on this ?

"Zoran does not accept the auction, and if anyone offers 150 Dash as "buy it now" option, he'll send it. Otherwise he accepts the lottery sales as a support donation to him, but will not send the art".

That is right , yidakee!

You have done a good job as escrow.
It was not easy.
Respect

Well, I'm sorry I lost this thread and forgot about the auction. Had I won the lottery, I was going to give it to Evan. Maybe if everyone pitched in a bit more to make up the difference, we can give it to Evan? I don't know... though it sounds like you all came up with an amiable solution. I'm good either way :) BTW, I would only be able to pitch a couple of coins in myself, so if we don't even have enough people to do that to make up the difference, then it's best to simply make the donation :)

Well, I'm sorry I lost this thread and forgot about the auction. Had I won the lottery, I was going to give it to Evan. Maybe if everyone pitched in a bit more to make up the difference, we can give it to Evan? I don't know... though it sounds like you all came up with an amiable solution. I'm good either way :) BTW, I would only be able to pitch a couple of coins in myself, so if we don't even have enough people to do that to make up the difference, then it's best to simply make the donation :)

I get you :smile: but I think it's a little too late to "change" the "rules". This was a fun experiment to try our best to support Zoran's work, and we added the auction features to maximise results from not having a winner. Zoran declined, but added a buy option for 150. The set deadline is just too close now.

Everyone is warmly welcome to bull the trigger!

Zoran Kutuzovic - Please send your address and I will send the donation funds.
I know it's a few pages back, but please post again so I don't have to hunt for it.

Thank you

Yidakee here is my Dash address for donation

Xw1zERvrfnFzNFsQnrsUYtdjvTnkH6nbxC

In the name of the entire Dash community, I'd like to thank you Zoran, for so much hard work and dedication with your art to support Darkcoin/Dash. It's a shame the lottey wasn't a success, but in all fairness, we all love to HODL, as I'm sure you will too :wink:

Here is your deserved donation - keep up the great work and loads of wishes for success in the future of your art carrer!

Here is the tx ID and full ticket sale audit report;

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/t...d50466ac8179fa0b89dda9c7063053ff538aa165c.htm

Thank you very much everyone, for participating!

Zoran asked me if I could manage another lottery, with the painting above. He asks for 149 USD with FREE shipping to USA and Europe. "It is my donation for Dash crew and everyone support my works." With this price tickets should get sold much easier than the last time. Please like this post if you are interested to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back