• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Airdrop for Panda.Exchange Users and Activating the D-Pay.io payment processor

I like the proposal but would have a suggestion. Reduce the giveaway to 5$ per Person from what I understand that's still a decent amount in Venezuela and we can increase the reach that way.

Also, do I understand it correctly that d-pay will be dash exclusive? If so it would be great if you could contact Core to make this a legally binding agreement. And while you are at it arrange an escrow with Core as well.

Good luck with your proposal.

Vakano is a person who has actively contributed to the Dash community in both countries.
it's good that the dash community supports the projects that improve access to cryptocurrencies

I like the proposal but would have a suggestion. Reduce the giveaway to 5$ per Person from what I understand that's still a decent amount in Venezuela and we can increase the reach that way.

Also, do I understand it correctly that d-pay will be dash exclusive? If so it would be great if you could contact Core to make this a legally binding agreement. And while you are at it arrange an escrow with Core as well.

Good suggestion, 5 USD would widen the reach and still have the desired impact with Venezuelan users.

Of course I really like the idea and I will. It's a great suggestion. I'll change the giveaway to 5 USD per user so it will last for about 4 months and for double the number of users. The D-pay payment processor will be exclusive for DASH since if the proposal is passed the funds will go towards promoting DASH adoption. I know others have done something like this but the advantage of having this tool is that it'll carry DASH within the language and it'll be able to connect to any platform that has an API and has integrations with DASH. I'll contact the core team to start working on the Agreement. Thank you for your suggestions, we'll work them in.

Hello Vakano. Nice to meet you mi pana. Im Alejandro Echeverria from Dash Help Venezuela (support center for Dash in whole Latam)

First at all dont waste your time responding annoying comments from trolls and even more from a troll which created his account 1 day ago. The Petro issue is not a subject to talk in this proposal. But I would like to talk to you about it in other opportunity.

Second, I like your idea. Dash is getting very popular in Venezuela and an Airdrop of Dash will help download a lot more wallets and also will help a lot of Venezuelans. I like the idea that you will give these giveaways in exchange of a little challenge. Could be creating an account on the forum or either a picture with their Dash wallet.

I think the same ad TheSingleton, 10$ is a high amount, 5$ is perfect for this campaign.

Also I will register in your exchange right away, i saw you in the news but i havent had the chance to sign up :)

Please feel free to contact me if you guys need help with anything. We are here to help. Regards

Hello Vakano. Nice to meet you mi pana. Im Alejandro Echeverria from Dash Help Venezuela (support center for Dash in whole Latam)

First at all dont waste your time responding annoying comments from trolls and even more from a troll which created his account 1 day ago. The Petro issue is not a subject to talk in this proposal. But I would like to talk to you about it in other opportunity.

Second, I like your idea. Dash is getting very popular in Venezuela and an Airdrop of Dash will help download a lot more wallets and also will help a lot of Venezuelans. I like the idea that you will give these giveaways in exchange of a little challenge. Could be creating an account on the forum or either a picture with their Dash wallet.

I think the same ad TheSingleton, 10$ is a high amount, 5$ is perfect for this campaign.

Also I will register in your exchange right away, i saw you in the news but i havent had the chance to sign up :)

Please feel free to contact me if you guys need help with anything. We are here to help. Regards
Im also interested in having more information about yout payment processor for Dash if it's possible! We can work together helping merchants too. Let me know.

Im also interested in having more information about yout payment processor for Dash if it's possible! We can work together helping merchants too. Let me know.
I all ready send one email check the inbox and we start to figure all gracias por sus buenos deseos saludos y estamos en contacto

I know Arley Lozano personally. He is a friend of mine. He has a good heart and has worked very hard to promote crypto-currency in Latin America. He is respected by many in Colombia. He has made himself available to so many people who have entered this space as newbies, particularly through Telegram. He has attended one of our dash.red meetups in Bogota.

Panda.exchange is a new business. It is so new, in fact, that perhaps it needs a proper introduction. I have seen the Panda.excahnge team members at the following events that I have attended: LABitConf, Anarchapulco. I have seen first hand that Panda.exchange is working hard to promote their business.

Arley, can you please provide us with the answers to the following questions:
  1. How many people are currently signed up with panda.exchange? What countries are represented and in what percentages?
  2. How many trades take place per day on panda.exchange? Can you provide some statistics for the different currencies that are traded?
  3. Is Dash available for trade on Panda.exchange? What trading pairs are available for Dash?
  4. What day was Panda.exchanged launched in test mode? What day was Panda.exchange available for real trades?
  5. What methods of exchanging fiat for crypto exist through Panda.exchange? Does your business work with any banks?
  6. Can you explain your relationship with bitcoin.com?
Thank you Arley! Best wishes to you and your team at Panda exchange!!

Hi vakano, I'm Alejandro Andrade.

I'm working in a project for a Dash adoption in Venezuela, maybe we can work together once we release the project. I've been receiving support from Dash Help and soon I'll post the pre-proposal. Check it out and see if we can work together in the future.

I also think your project is awesome and don't waste time on negative people that only want to generate controversy.

Ragards.

Last edited:
Hi vakano, I'm Alejandro Andrade.

I'm working in a project for a Dash adoption in Venezuela, maybe we can work together once we release the project. I've been receiving support from Dash Help and soon I'll post the pre-proposal. Check it out and see if we can work together in the future.

I also think your project is awesome and don't waste time on negative people that only wants to generate controversy.

Ragards.

Super my friend i want help venezuela as much i can, if you can send me a private msg and we talk a bit about what i plan thank you !

I know Arley Lozano personally. He is a friend of mine. He has a good heart and has worked very hard to promote crypto-currency in Latin America. He is respected by many in Colombia. He has made himself available to so many people who have entered this space as newbies, particularly through Telegram. He has attended one of our dash.red meetups in Bogota.

Panda.exchange is a new business. It is so new, in fact, that perhaps it needs a proper introduction. I have seen the Panda.excahnge team members at the following events that I have attended: LABitConf, Anarchapulco. I have seen first hand that Panda.exchange is working hard to promote their business.

Arley, can you please provide us with the answers to the following questions:
  1. How many people are currently signed up with panda.exchange? What countries are represented and in what percentages?
  2. How many trades take place per day on panda.exchange? Can you provide some statistics for the different currencies that are traded?
  3. Is Dash available for trade on Panda.exchange? What trading pairs are available for Dash?
  4. What day was Panda.exchanged launched in test mode? What day was Panda.exchange available for real trades?
  5. What methods of exchanging fiat for crypto exist through Panda.exchange? Does your business work with any banks?
Thank you Arley! Best wishes to you and your team at Panda exchange!!

Hi, Edward. Thank you for your comment. You know my work, some times I want to help so much but thanks to that we are currently 24 people working hard and Panda is growing fast. My plan with Panda as a company is to help Venezuela as much as I can since almost all of my team, the people working with me, are Venezuelans still living in Venezuela. Thanks to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is that I can make this project called Panda a reality. We've been working hard for 18 months already and now it is all coming together. Now I'll answer each of your questions one by one:

Right now we have 3100 registered users and all have already undergone at least the first level of KYC verification, some of them have passed them all. In terms of countries, 40% are Venezuelans, 35% are Colombians, and 25% are from others coutries, mostly Latin American countries but we're working on expanding Panda's reach and there is an international registry available for users from almost anywhere in the world.

Now at the beginning we have 12 to 20 trades per day because we haven't implemented fiat trades yet for Colombia and Venezuela (which is our short term plan for the exchange). All users are eagerly waiting for this as it is something we would bring to the table that not many other exchanges currently provide.

We —Typson, Anna and I, — have already completed the integration of DASH on the code but we haven't launched it yet. The reason why we haven't gone live with it yet is that I recently saw another Latin American exchange with no community backup submit a proposal for a huge amount of funds supposedly for DASH implementation which was approved and I have yet to it happen. I don't like asking for funds to "start working", we've already done the work and have something to show for it, now we're only asking support for an airdrop. I like the idea of marking the occasion of the launch by giving our users a small portion of the coin so they can start using it if they didn't before. The pairs available for trade at the moment are all against BTC with BCH, BCG and LTC. The pairs we will have for DASH are with DASH/BTC and DASH/BCH. Next month we're launching ETH and ERC20 tokens and we're prepared to make ETH pairs available for trade with DASH.

We launched Panda.exchange in test mode 3 months ago on December 4th and we've been operating with real crypto-to-crypto trades for a month, since February 4th.

At the moment we only offer crypto-to-crypto trading through Panda.exchange but introducing fiat has always been our aim. We've made a deal in Colombia with a payments processor. This means we don’t work with any banks because they remain on the fence about cryptocurrency exchanges. Instead, we've implemented a new method for deposits and withdrawals in fiat with this payment processor that has a network of 54,000 collect points avalible across Colombia. The annoucement hasn't been made yet. In Venezuela, we've listed almost all the banks but since the activation of the new law with the introduction of petro to the ecosystem there's a new license we need to get so right now we're working towards getting licensed. Currently no exchanges in Venezuela are able to operate with fiat because of the new law until they get licensed.

My relationship with bitcoin.com began 2 years ago when I started helping them and working with their Latin American team. I'm their collaborator for Latin America and friends with Roger. What I do for they is help In any way I can when they want to host or participate in an event in Spanish or any other kind of help they need here. For LaBITconf for example, I was in charge of helping them setup the booth and at Anarcapulco as well. Bitcoin.com was the first and only company to help us setup any kind of help for Venezuela back when nobody else would listen. We've been good friends for 2 years now and you know I like help in whatever I can. Right now I help Bitcoin.com, I help DASH through the DASH cafés, I got my team involved with the BCH fund to help with the meetups and we've established a good relationship with the Zencash core team since they were the first ones to offer our users at Panda.exchange an airdrop to mark the launch of the integration.

We at Panda.exchange have the technical and intellectual capacity to develop the payment processor and we need the support of the Dash community to make it DASH exclusive, since that would mean employing a team of at least four other people to handle the development as well as the upkeep of the app and making sure it stays 100% online.

Would you like to be our sponsor for this proposal, Edward? That way we'd have someone to audit what we do and we'd be able to offer 100% transparency all around, making sure the airdrop does get to the users, confirming the implementation has already been done on the code, and attesting for when the DASH payment processor is done.

This is a great opportunity to increase the number of ways that DASH could be available to people in Latam I hope the exchange can grow to other countries like Mexico, Peru, Chile and Argentina.

Definetly a YES vote.

Would you like to be our sponsor for this proposal, Edward? That way we'd have someone to audit what we do and we'd be able to offer 100% transparency all around, making sure the airdrop does get to the users, confirming the implementation has already been done on the code, and attesting for when the DASH payment processor is done.
Thank you Arley for thinking of me. I would support your proposal with a YES vote as long as the amount requested was in line with the number of website users that would actually receive funds. Do not request more than you think you really need. Also, as the dash is distributed, it would be nice to make sure that your users know where the money is coming from - to promote Dash as much as possible.

Please think about these suggestions:
  • Make a video to introduce you and your team to the Dash community, include it in the webpage of the proposal on DashCentral.org
  • Be as honest, open and transparent as possible.
  • Promise a certain percentage of the funds to airdrop to your customers and keep that promise by extending the promotion until the funds are exhausted.
  • Avoid any possible fraud or abuse from users, perhaps by airdropping only to those who complete your KYC program.
  • Create a live, database driven report on a web page to show results to the Dash community
I can work with you to the extent that my time permits me. I can travel to Bogota and spend a day with your team doing a video report for transparency.

Back