Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Dash Africa

Discussion in 'Dash Websites' started by DashingDude, Sep 3, 2017.

1. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

Howdy!

A group of us are making a united effort to promote awareness and adoption of Dash in Africa. We're just getting started, but you can check our progress here: dash-africa.com

Please drop a comment if you're interested!

• Like Like x 3
  2. GrandMasterDash

GrandMasterDash Well-known Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

3. DashingDude

DashingDude Member

Thanks @GrandMasterDash

We're small, new, and enthusiastic. Represented in 4 African countries so far, but hopefully that number will increase quickly.

We're working to create fresh media that is accessible to Africans. DashForceNews is great, but would go over-the-head of most common people. We're hoping to generate interest by providing fresh content that our common people will understand. Check the Blogs.

(the site changes every night... when I have time to work on it. Please forgive, that it isn't perfect yet!)

We're not funded. But I hope that if we do a good job, we might in future get a proposal approved to continue and grow the project!

#3 DashingDude, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sirius

Sirius New Member

Hi all .
    Who needs to buy equipment, I advise to look here ioffer.com/items/selling_list
    The goods are in stock delivery 3 - 5 working days and you can even bargain with the seller . All this was checked by real buyers .