• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash advantages over Decred

tycha0

Hello guys!

I wanted to know your opinion about kind of Dash vs Decred topic. I ask you to point a few things that are Dash's strenghts in this comparison.

Thanks in advance!

We have:
More merchants accepting Dash.
More partnerships with other companies
We are on more exchanges.

We are on more hardware wallets
We have more devs working on Dash.
We have more ATMs

I am guessing the list is quite long but these are the advantages that sprung to my mind.

We have:

We have more ATMs

I am guessing the list is quite long but these are the advantages that sprung to my mind.

Yet another answer which says nothing.
You say more, but you dont say how much more.
Please stop being a marketeer, or a stupid, or stop consider us as stupid.
Please talk the numbers.

Yet another answer which says nothing.
You say more, but you dont say how much more.
Please stop being a marketeer, or a stupid, or stop consider us as stupid.
Please talk the numbers.
You have more "dumb" and "troll" ratings than anything else...I am getting close to blocking your inflammatory style.
It isn't always what you say, but how you say it.

This is how you could have said it:

We have:

We have more ATMs

Please prove the statistics on these assertions.

You have more "dumb" and "troll" ratings than anything else...I am getting close to blocking your inflammatory style.
It isn't always what you say, but how you say it.

This is how you could have said it:

Please prove the statistics on these assertions.

If he was the only one who talks like that, it would be ok.
But almost everyone talks like that.
So I am pissed off, and I am not hiding it.

It's a lot of legwork, which I am not wiling to do. OP doesn't require proofs. These statements are just my opinion which I think is very likely to be true.

We dont care about your (or my) opinion.
We care about truth.
And the truth appears when we talk and vote the numbers.

Last edited:
So I am pissed off, and I am not hiding it.

@demo, i've always known you pissed off, that must be tough to feel that hanger for such a long time... usually it shades off after a while.
Plus it is very counter productive on what you are trying to achieve because people feel agressed and won't listen to you no matter what you say.

Hope you get out of that vicious circle one day !

We have:

We have more ATMs

None of these are fundamental reasons though. You could say Bitcoin is better than dash for all of those same reasons. I think OP is looking to contrast differences in the tech

None of these are fundamental reasons though. You could say Bitcoin is better than dash for all of those same reasons. I think OP is looking to contrast differences in the tech

If Bitcoin and Dash had no other differences than that, bitcoin would be much better than Dash. I think all of this is important when comparing coins .

Yes I know, but the OP wasn't clear about the type of strengths he is looking for.

I am quite happy transferring value using DASH.

DASH is superior to other coins I have used for that purpose.

I see no reason to investigate options with empirical study of coding to make a comparison.

Best
rc

We dont care about your (or my) opinion.
We care about truth.
And the truth appears when we talk and vote the numbers.
I don't require you to believe me. If you want the truth, hard numbers, statistical studies or whatever, you have to find it on your own.

Back