• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Adoption in Atlanta

Nick Tucker

I wanted to share a quick experience that made my day. As the operations manager of the Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy, part of my job is helping visitors buy cryptocurrency for their very first time.

This week we had a visitor who had been to a few crypto meetups in town but had yet to own any for herself. I sent her $2 in Dash on the spot. She received it in under 10 seconds. Her eyes got big and she leaped out of her chair! She simply couldn’t believe it. “Wait, how’d you do that!?”

She was immediately hooked and spent that night learning everything she could about blockchain tech. She followed up with me yesterday to tell me she’d introduced it to her entire family and they were becoming obsessed.

This technology can and will change lives. People just need some help understanding it.

“Cryptos are like gravity, all it takes is a little push.”

One of the major problems with the adoption, is the miss-conception that lives inside people heads.
Give a little explanation or example, like gifting 2$, and you'll change their entire point of view.

Back